Cannabis For Cancer

• Thread starter tina2017
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
The government should have no regulation on any plant grown or plant extract for personal or medical use, the only time the government should regulate or imprison anyone is for unlawful sale/distribution or public use/intoxication. And the public intox would probably only apply for first time users. The government and big pharma are one in the same, they all own oil stock, none of them want people to have a cure for cancer, they especially dont want poor people having a cure that they cant profit from.

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

@tina2017 - Do you live in a med state ? Growing and creating your own oil will take longer than you want to wait I'm sure.
The idea is to try and get to 1gram a day - have you heard of the Budwig regiment for dosing canna oil ? It includes a few other foods that help to reduce the 'high' from 1 gram of oil a day - I wish the best for your loved one

chillywilly

chillywilly

Greetings,
Cancer survivor here, hate to bust some bubbles here but cannabis does NOT cure but alleviates conditions of cancer... proper nutrition(even as u give your plants) , methodology and application is key... I thought that too until I applied the principles of health and wellness, cannabis only assist with , NOT cures or in particular fights... we're dealing with naturopathy here... I was exposed to DDT PCB and radioactive waste... cannabis assisted with pain associated with a degenerative disease...the keys to cancer are here now...

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Greetings,
Cancer survivor here, hate to bust some bubbles here but cannabis does NOT cure but alleviates conditions of cancer... proper nutrition(even as u give your plants) , methodology and application is key... I thought that too until I applied the principles of health and wellness, cannabis only assist with , NOT cures or in particular fights... we're dealing with naturopathy here... I was exposed to DDT PCB and radioactive waste... cannabis assisted with pain associated with a degenerative disease...the keys to cancer are here now...
They have found in the last few years that cannabis actually does stop, kill, and prevent new growth of cancerous cells, you may want to research again.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Greetings,

We have many studies out there on the id-1 gene and metastatic cancer and the fact that cannabis both thc and cbd retards replication and self destruct cancer cells. I totally agree with you about a healthy diet though... a proper diet has shown to reduce or eliminate many ailments... diabetes, cholesterol, lactate dehydrogenase(ldh), plaque and just over all weight problems. Even though it means ditching the burgers for greens, beans and nuts... its all good for you.

xavier7995

xavier7995

He was actually suggesting we make a coconut oil from it and that he's heard it delivers to the body more quickly. Has anyone heard this?

kind of late...but yes, have eaten both over the past few days and the coconut oil kicks in much faster. Caught me off guard, found myself very high mid sentence.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

Greetings,
Sorry Chillywilly.

Yoy have been misinformed

When THC goes into tge CB1 OR CB2 receptor, nothing happens other than high.

When this goes into the receptor of a cancer or tumor Cell it causes cell death then tge Body"s T cells can go in sns deal with the mess.

I will agree that good nutrition plays a big part in. Surviving cancer.

But over i. Phoenix, AZ there is a hospice (heard about thus more than a year ago that uses MMJ as part of the treatment for the patients. I don't remember tge name of the hospice . the commercials was on the radio here in Tucson every few minutes.

chillywilly

chillywilly

Greetings,
I do agree that cannabis Does help, in my personal understanding is its antioxidant properties through plant chemistry...but high levels of the THC grown with higher UV lighting such as with a MH produces and activates these qualities...HPS lighting is good for floral growth( leaf, calyx), but not resins/ oils where the 'active' ingredients are...I have only once grew with HPS lighting but was augmented with MH...soon I went only with the enhanced spectrum MH
3200K ...light as our sun activates by the spectrums... Vitamin D for instance...Check some of DJ Shorts analysis of higher UV... cannabis more like the icing on the cake dealing with mind/brain activation...CBD varieties dull the mind, but yet soothes the body...healing practices usually speak on the frame of mind as well as body...do a side by side on HPS spectrum plants, and MH spectrum and they are like night and day...I am not wowed by many strains today as like the older ones...many are good for if say I have broken bones or some accident where I could use those strains, cancer on the other hand is different used complementary to a nutritional/herbal/dietary program...
Peace
cw

Latest posts

Top Bottom