Cannabis grow show for beginners - Can you help?

• Thread starter Chad.Westport
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

High guys, girls.

Some of you may know, I have a passion for helping new growers be able to provide themselves with clean medicine. I offer my assistance through forums, chats and now in the video form. I'm not here to advertise my new show, more so, I want to bring it to your attention and ask for input. What puzzles you, what presents problems, what would you like to see explained and demonstrated in a visual way?

Below is a link to the first episode, you can also find a "tips" video on the same channel. But, I hope you watch, enjoy and have a few questions or suggestions for me. I would also be excited to have any tent growers who would like to give us a tent tour to hit me up here in DM. I have socials, but I'm not here to promote them. I'm here to offer input and to hopefully receive some. Thank you all for helping new growers grow ;)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
You should do a video or two on fox farms coco loco. There’s not a lot of information on it out there and usually there’s always confusion because of the “coco” in the name. I think you would get a lot of views because every time I find a topic on it I see people complaining because there isn’t much out there

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

That is awesome input @boomgagem I've used the FFOF and know of the CocoLoco, but haven't learned much about it myself. Thank you :)

Mostlymooses

Mostlymooses

Teach people how to identify basic problems. Over/underwatering, nutrient deficiency/toxicities, pests, diseases, all that stuff. If you really want to help people grow better equip them with the tools to help themselves.

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

2 hours is long for an episode. Honestly i wanted to check it out.
It certainly is long format. I did a 4 minute "tip" video as well which is on the channel, but the show itself is long but hopefully never stale or boring. Always fun to talk cannabis growing with other people.

What would be your desired length? Are you looking for quick, digestible tips? Are you willing to commit maybe 30 minutes like you would for sitcoms? Would you even go an hour?

The answer will be different for many people, but honestly hadn't though of anything under an hour. 1-2 hours per show is my goal, we had 3 other growers on though, so roughly 30 minutes a grow and then some banter.

Thank you for your reply MIMedGrower :)

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

Not bein a dick but really what kind of question is that ? There’s 100’s of 2x2’s out there with underpowered lights -

a I agree with mimed 2 hrs is long time.
No worries, but thank you for letting me know where you're coming from. There are lots of 2x2 growers, but I've found they are shy and don't often want to show their garden for a show that a decent amount of people watch. Some are also shy about asking questions because they can find the answers or what they thing is right for them online. I showed my garden and while I'm proud of it, it isn't like "instagram worthy" if you know what I mean. That said, there are little things we can learn from other growers no matter what their experience is or current garden looks like. Those people, the "real" people are the ones I'd love to talk to and have on the show.... but not many in smaller tents are stepping forward. Lots of people with 5x5 and 8x4 tents though.... but a 2x2 is much different. So that is what I meant by it :)

Thanks for also adding a voice to the duration comment. I'm looking forward to the replies on that. It has me thinking already. I appreciate it.

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

Teach people how to identify basic problems. Over/underwatering, nutrient deficiency/toxicities, pests, diseases, all that stuff. If you really want to help people grow better equip them with the tools to help themselves.
Well said. Great advice, Thank you.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

It certainly is long format. I did a 4 minute "tip" video as well which is on the channel, but the show itself is long but hopefully never stale or boring. Always fun to talk cannabis growing with other people.

What would be your desired length? Are you looking for quick, digestible tips? Are you willing to commit maybe 30 minutes like you would for sitcoms? Would you even go an hour?

The answer will be different for many people, but honestly hadn't though of anything under an hour. 1-2 hours per show is my goal, we had 3 other growers on though, so roughly 30 minutes a grow and then some banter.

Thank you for your reply MIMedGrower :)

i think break it up to 20 min episodes for a wide audience.

Top Bottom