Cannabis Infused Foods

• Thread starter Chefbrett
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chefbrett

Chefbrett

I am a medical marijuana patient. I have also worked as a chef for over 20 years. I have been thinking of a way to combine these to things to make a living. It is my plan to start by hosting dinners for mmj patients featuring cannabis infused menus. Upscale dining would be the focus of these dinners. If these are successful I would like to write a business plan for a cannabis restaurant. Of course this would have to wait for when Michigan eventually legalizes MJ for recreational use. I am looking for feedback and possible partners to go forward on this idea.

germinator

germinator

It's a great idea, I think it could work...
here's some feedback or my .02
Dial in your locally grown and tested ingredients.
Recipes in place and down to perfection.
Test with friends,family and patients.
Re test like above, just to fine tune it up.
Do a pop up restaurant for carded patients only with all your above info available.
Do another pop up in AA.
Do another in Dtwn.
Chances are a restauranteer with a card or a care will dine with you or approach you if you can create a buzz. No pun intended. Good luck

Chefbrett

Chefbrett

That is absolutely correct burned haze. I am hoping these rules will be dealt with soon. I don't see that its been a problem in Colorado. But while they work out the rules I will continue testing recipes and working with dosing.

happylittle

happylittle

Quality chef's are definently needed for the mmj industry here in Michigan. Im looking forward to what you come up with. :)

Chefbrett

Chefbrett

What happened you removed your posts, I am going to have some indica and sativa strains for testing come harvest.

Chefbrett

Chefbrett

Quality chef's are definently needed for the mmj industry here in Michigan. Im looking forward to what you come up with. :)
Why have you removed your other posts. I am going to have some indica and sativa strains for testing after harvest

Top Bottom