Cannabis job resumé

• Thread starter Camdawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Camdawg

Camdawg

Hello farm friends, I hope this is the right section to ask this, if not mods feel free to move it.

My question is about writing a resume for marijuana industry jobs. Should a cannabis resume be different from your standard resume? How should it differ? Should you put down jobs that weren't exactly fully "legal"? Has anyone used 420 careers or other cannabis career sites to find a job in the industry? I feel as the industry moves more from the shadows and into the kush light a certain level of professionalism should be set. Let's get the bowls moving and discuss how to be a preferred candidate for openings in the cannabis industry.

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
Im not in a legal state so I really wouldnt know. Ive read over and over not to include any illegal activity on a resume. Im curious how others feel.. Im in a state thats voting on medical in Nov and Ive started my own business. I know you shouldnt say what you have done illegal but truth is most have started with this plant in an illegal setting. catch 22 I guess you could say. I cant list a single thing on a resume so does that mean I dont know anything? even though Ive grown for 25 years and 20 of it commercial.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
I have two résumés. One with everything on it- vague in black market operations and detailed in grey/legal market activity- one without canna industry experience. Seemed like the wise choice when I needed a job, but haven't used the non canna one in a while. When I can, I like to bring samples with my résumé as well. Cuts through bullshit

Latest posts

Top Bottom