Cannabis Landrace

• Thread starter Mr.Mango
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

v0ssman

Ive got some Hawaiian Kona Gold: Mostly Sativa

Indoor/Outdoor/Greenhouse

Direct from the big island of Hawaii comes this high octane landrace cannabis jet! Kona Gold has been cultivated on the Kona side of the big island of Hawaii rich in volcanic soil and lush tropical surroundings and is more potent than the reknown Maui Wowie. Kona Gold is not only a heavy hitter but has an outstanding yield for a (mostly) sativa cannabis plant. Highly resinous and very aromatic. Easy to grow. High medicinal value. One of Hawaiia's best kept secrets....until now!

Height: 4 to 5 ft
Flowering Time: 10 weeks
Yield: 3.5 to 4.5 oz per plant"

cant wait to get her started

S

SnowCap

Mr Mango,

Thanks for sharing your pictures of your beautifully grown sativas.

P

Pistil Pete

That is some gorgeous herb, Mr.Mango. Thanks for sharing.

L

LandraceQuest

Hey Snowcap :banana:

these Colombian Gold nugs are pretty tasty Mmmm

Are the calyxes a little purple ?

Gives us More Landrace Pitures !!!! Lol :cool0041:

-LQ-

S

seamus

Hi all,can anyone tell me if i should chop this strange but beautiful plant. It came from a seedy batch of some weed that i could taste could be the dogs nuts,im not sayin im experienced enough to do it but this grew with vigour pretty much under its own steam. Now most of the crystals/balls are on thier way cloudy. i was tryin to keep more of an eye on the hairs on the flowers for signs of browning,this girl stayed purple tinged on the top bud through out. All the other buds are only now changing the same colour,smells really lemony with some fennel thrown in.

outgrower

outgrower

last summer I tried worlfofseeds.eu-pakinstan valley and kilimandjaro gold

Top Bottom