Cannabis Landrace

• Thread starter Mr.Mango
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

edelephant

se ve hermosa señor mango!!!!!!!

hay tantas variedades colombianas y sur americanas que no se han visto por el resto del mundo, seria un placer verlas crecidas en diferentes climas. por si en caso necesitais alguien, aqui esta un amigo mexicano para ayudarte, mandame un mensaje privado cuando podais.

saludos

F

Fred Norris

wow. i love to see landraces. how long does she take to flower mr. mango?

F

Fred Norris

wow, 5 months flowering! thats crazy haha.

im truly impressed with someone that has the patience to wait that long.

N

Nuglover

5 months?! Holy crap! I'd like to think I could wait that long but I doubt it. 10-12 weeks just about kills me. I bet it's the shit though. 5 months....damn.

4 Dragons

4 Dragons

Hola Mr.Mango,

Those are some real nice plants you have there! Will beans become available? Colombians were always my favorites back in the early 70's.

Caress of Steel

Caress of Steel

Damn fine job Mango, kicking it old school, much respect! Love to puff some of that fine looking herb! :bong-hits:

mace

mace

That all looks amazing. I'm a big sativa fan, and i really hope you bring some of these genetics to THCbay.

a year flowering time may be a but long, but i bet these would go far in our crosses!

Cheers, and keep the pictures coming!

V

v0ssman

this stuff looks delicious, cant wait to dip into the Pure Sativa Landraces

L

LandraceQuest

:hi: Mr.Mango

Lovely Pictures of Colombian Landraces !!!

Thank you very much to share these too rare Genetics with us...

You are growing them perfectly :ninja

-LQ-

Satta

Satta

Just fantastic! :rasta: Thanks for showing these Mr Mango...Good to see that people are working these highland sativa lines. Lovely stuff man :rasta:

Top Bottom