Cannabis leaves folder inwards/upwards help please

• Thread starter Noobmaster69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Noobmaster69

Noobmaster69

Done a lot of research and can't seem to figure out what's causing it. Honestly taken great care thusfar we are week 5/6 bloom, I am using the soul synthetics line from Aurora innovations..

Noobmaster69

Noobmaster69

Kush needs help although not a victim of this clawing upwards it is one of the ones neighboring

IMG 20190806 162507
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Kush needs help although not a victim of this clawing upwards it is one of the ones neighboring
im not familar with feeds but one thing for sure there too much nitrogen them leaves almost look plastic,if i do any feeding it is with teas and KNF feeds i fermented,so cant help with the nutes,you have a good tip burn just about right i think but the n needs to go and looks to late,next time,2 weeks in flower drop your N down to just enough to keep a little there and force the PandK on there ass,your smoke be much better,i have noticed that nute sellers cram a ton of N in the products and feed schedule,they should implement more sulfur at that stage rather than n

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I think your seeing heat stress caused by your light. That would be why you may not see it on all plants or leaves. I agree you would probably benefit from lowering the nutes a bit. Seeing some minor tip burn and dark green this late in flower you want to avoid over feeding.

Bobbybuzz

Bobbybuzz

Done a lot of research and can't seem to figure out what's causing it. Honestly taken great care thusfar we are week 5/6 bloom, I am using the soul synthetics line from Aurora innovations..
How far is your light from canopy?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Im with @oldskol4evr and also think too much fertilizer. Tips are burned. Taco leaves can be from potassium and or calcium stress too. Some fresh water through to good runoff and then a low strength concentration of a balanced complete nute also to runoff should get it back on track.

Top Bottom