Cannabis Leaves Turning Yellow What Gives?

• Thread starter ShadowKhan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
The first set of one or three finger leave turn yellow and fall off on 75% of my plants. But the rest carry-on OK. As long as it’s not climbing up into the third fourth, fifth etc. nodes I think you’ll probably be OK.

ShadowKhan

ShadowKhan

The first set of one or three finger leave turn yellow and fall off on 75% of my plants. But the rest carry-on OK. As long as it’s not climbing up into the third fourth, fifth etc. nodes I think you’ll probably be OK.
Thank you for letting me know, also my plant leaves are beginning to droop, I've already gave it .3 mL of nutrients, the yellowing on the leaves has stopped but she still looks sad.

ShadowKhan

ShadowKhan

20230516 224601
20230516 224533
20230516 224459
P

PopPop67

We are unaware of what kind of strain this is, as this is our first grow and we just picked up bag seed from our local dispo 😂. We are using Root Organics 707 as our medium. We transplanted her in the pot she is in now on 4/5/23 so we knew that the nutrients would run out eventually, I guess we just waited a little too long... whoops.
View attachment 1982067View attachment 1982068View attachment 1982069

Here you go :), sorry the picture is so crappy, I tried my best but my camera sucks.
She is not looking all that bad. I see it alot first time giving nutes bottom leaves turn yellow to brown then fall off. I would leave the yellow leaves alone let them fall off on there own. They are giving all they have to the leaves above them. You should recheck the amount of nutes recommend by manufacture and use a little less than they recommend for the first few feedings then adjust up to recommend amount.

I would not worry about the yellow leaves unless more leaves start yellowing. Your plant looks pretty good for a seedlings. It will take a little longer for it to take off growing in that large pot but you will have a better root system and better plant overall for starting it in the larger pot so soon. I find I get better results putting my popped seeds straight into thier forever home no reporting required. PopPop

N1ghtL1ght

N1ghtL1ght

Staff
Supporter
It doesn't have enough light otherwise it would develop 5-bladed and 7-bladed leaves so far as well. And not such a stretchy weakly growth. Also, how can the soil show so dry when you've watered yesterday?

A

alpha.ganjaguy

the op just upgraded the light to a 440w which should be more than enough especially at this stage, it just needs time and food.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Plant transpiration the Plants not having anouth water to access so is eating leafs hence the leaf discolor\nitrogen dif

Top Bottom