Cannabis overwatering problem unsolved HELP ASAP

• Thread starter goodbye95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
goodbye95

goodbye95

plants that are that old and have gone through that amount of stress and still tiny and unhealthy are definitely not worth growing especially being a new grower, those will be nothing but problems for you and a waste of time and money in the end.. and you’ll basically learn nothing..
i’d start over..
if you do than start your grow on here and the farm will help you be successful!..
advice- when taking advice here on the farm wait for a few replies from a couple growers before reacting to your plants in hopes to get the correct information..
Is there any way to just bring them back? I paid like 180 euros for the seeds

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Is there any way to just bring them back? I paid like 180 euros for the seeds
just have proper environment control best you can, get good watering/nutrient habits,
leave them alone
quit cutting leaves,
quit getting touchy feely with them..
just leave them alone, find something else to do as the only reason why they are like that is your over mothering them..
than cross your fingers..
i’d still start some more seeds though..

goodbye95

goodbye95

Is there any way to just bring them back? I paid like 180 euros for the see

just have proper environment control best you can, get good watering/nutrient habits,
leave them alone
quit cutting leaves,
quit getting touchy feely with them..
just leave them alone, find something else to do as the only reason why they are like that is your over mothering them..
than cross your fingers..
i’d still start some more seeds though..
Unfortunately i have no more money for seeds right now. I just bought these 730 euro lights just to raise these jack herers.so i need to do everything i can to bring keep them alive. Just to harvest any buds i can.

goodbye95

goodbye95

Thats just some hours later. I mix the top soil so more moisture can evaporate and i lowered the lights at 20% intensity since every time i listen to someone that said raize your lights intensity the plants seemed to drink more water and gone worse.

IMG 20220515 120949
IMG 20220515 120954
IMG 20220515 120957
Mudballs

Mudballs

Supporter
it will take days, or even weeks for them to pop back into vigor. I know they can, i've done it myself. it's just a question of if they will. The roots will find out they have space to search and expand into. just takes time. That middle one might be doomed, but i've seen even something that sick come back. patience and time. they would never have made it in those tiny 16oz cups....at least now they have a fighting chance.

goodbye95

goodbye95

it will take days, or even weeks for them to pop back into vigor. I know they can, i've done it myself. it's just a question of if they will. The roots will find out they have space to search and expand into. just takes time. That middle one might be doomed, but i've seen even something that sick come back. patience and time. they would never have made it in those tiny 16oz cups....at least now they have a fighting chance.
Why wouldnt they have made it in this little cups? I thought that small plants need small containers and after the roots have filled the container you move them to bigger .

Mudballs

Mudballs

Supporter
Why wouldnt they have made it in this little cups? I thought that small plants need small containers and after the roots have filled the container you move them to bigger .
small plants don't need small containers, no. you get a better root ball and root dispersal by using pots of a smaller size and then up potting as the plant grows. we can call this a 'failure to launch' is all. you'll get better at it the more you do it. keep the light intensity on the low side until you see some turgidity return to them.

goodbye95

goodbye95

small plants don't need small containers, no. you get a better root ball and root dispersal by using pots of a smaller size and then up potting as the plant grows. we can call this a 'failure to launch' is all. you'll get better at it the more you do it. keep the light intensity on the low side until you see some turgidity return to them.
Thank you very much.

Heywood

Heywood

If you want some hope about bringing them back, read this below thread. They were worse than yours... But to be fair she is now seeing some new issues (early flowering) maybe brought on by the stress at the beginning.

N1ghtL1ght

N1ghtL1ght

Staff
Supporter
Your plants look as if they didnt get enough light (stretching) and water (drooping).
I'm using mostly Biobizz too and water every other day currently as the beginning summer heat causes them to drink much
but I'm under CFL/HID and amend with LED only to complete the spectrum

Biobizz soil can get really wet if fully saturated so you need to find the sweetspot - if you get drain it's already too much. I did therefore put some more clay pebbles in it (Seramis) to help the roots to breath.

With BB you need a Calcium & Magnesium rich water, medium-hard tapwater with 1gr of Epsom at 5l will work. Just neutralize the alkalinity a bit but not too much into acidic region. pH 7 is fine.

They been transplanted from the cloning boxes 1-3 days ago:
60277 1

and these just 1h ago, they barely have roots:

Top Bottom