Cannabis Plant Drooping & Can't Figure Out What is Wrong

• Thread starter ShadowKhan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
I wonder if anything will ever beat the best things nature has to offer........including the sun.

We can get darn close indoors now. LEDs may have to get a littoe better spectrum-wise, of course with the ability to dial in any spectrum at any time. There may be other areas of the spectrum, other rays........I like the idea of slow-release, nature doesn't slam plants with nutrients all at once. The concept of adding/layering, building a soil over time, adding different things over the course of the grow...

You could take things to the next level......what kind of bat(s)? With what kind of diets? ;).

Isn't bat guano high in nitrogen? What wouod be the most powerful, natural, slow-release amendments we can add early to mid-flowering that would deliver the P-K...?
As it goes over here bat gunao is limited to the 1.10.1 stuff I get mine from Spain were there’s more variety.
I have a few different flowering ones 1.10.1 , 3.15.4 & 8.18.15 if I need to boost the k I add sulphate of potash

Veg I only have one atm 18.8.12 tbh here in the uk it’s really hard to impossible to find grow or high n guano it never used to be but nowadays all I can find in the uk is the 1.10.1

There’s various types of gunao that have various numbers from Jamaican to bird guano

Last edited:
Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
As it goes over here bat gunao is limited to the 1.10.1 stuff I get mine from Spain were there’s more variety.
I have a few different flowering ones 1.10.1 , 3.15.4 & 8.18.15 if I need to boost the k I add sulphate of potash

Veg I only have one atm 18.8.12 tbh here in the uk it’s really hard to impossible to find grow or high n guano it never used to be but nowadays all I can find in the uk is the 1.10.1

There’s various types of gunao that have various numbers from Jamaican to bird guano
An entire assortment of international bat guano........a guano aficionado.....a guanicionado.

I know that Jamaica has a lot. How about vampire bat guano? You want evil weed? Vampire bat guano and blood meal.

How do they change the NPK ratios? I assume they have to process it somehow? I guess the only way for me to get it is to order it, I'm not going to find it in Lowe's or a local garden supply store. I can get composted manure, that's one thing I haven't used yet.

This all reminds me of that super expensive coffee, some animal eats only these coffee beans and they collect it after it poops it out......

ShadowKhan

ShadowKhan

All this talk about bat poop made me feel like I need to post an update. I can happily say she bounced back, and looks really happy:) thank you so much guys.
20230619 012421

ShadowKhan

ShadowKhan

All this talk about bat poop made me feel like I need to post an update. I can happily say she bounced back, and looks really happy:) thank you so much guys. View attachment 1995895
Now one thing I will say I'm concerned about is the yellowing has traveled up a bit.

20230619 043556

Is this something I need to worry about? If so, what could it be?

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Hey guys me again :) this is sort of a follow up post to my previous post a couple of days ago. Around the same time I made the post her leaves began to droop. I felt the soil and she seemed like she needed some water. I also noticed some of her leaves were yellowing so I gave her nutrients so I gave her both yesterday. The picture below was taken yesterday.

View attachment 1994510

I know it's kind of hard to see in this picture but she definitely needed nutrients. I gave her .6 mL of micro, .3 mL of bloom, and .9 mL of gro from General Hydroponics Flora series. Then I brought the water to pH 6.5. Here are the pics I took this morning. View attachment 1994509

She is still drooping and I'm not really sure what to do. Any help would be much appreciated, ty :)
Looks overwatered, or sometimes if plants hit their DLI, (KUSH is known for this) they will just droop a couple hours before lights out. If it's all day then probably overwattered.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
2-3 days might be too soon. Are you checking to see if the soil is dry? Are you checking only the top 2 inches, or are you doing the weight test and/or using a soil moisture meter? From the looks and sounds of it, you're watering too frequently.

You don't need to PH balance your water in soil. I think once you do, you might need to continue doing it.

Turn your lights down. They're in veg and don't need the full blast of your light yet.
I think top 2 inches being dry is asking for problems, I wouldn't go by that personally. I would go by weight and some lower leaves drooping. That's just me though, your light can dry out the top 2 inches and the bottom can be soaked in my experience.

D

Drgreenthumbs1

This!

Find a PAR map for your lights' manufacturer and use that to calibrate the app. It's not perfectly accurate, but damn good for the price, free.
When using the appropriate filter and selecting the correct spectrum, it’s actually dead accurate. They tested Photones accuracy against an actual PPFD meter on YouTube.

Latest posts

Top Bottom