Cannabis Plant going full darkness in week 3 of flowering

• Thread starter mattete
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mattete

mattete

Hey guys, So basically I'm growing 7 plants under a 600W HPS light and everything was going perfect so far, but long story short my light stopped working and it might take the plant 48hrs+ of darkness while I fix / change my light, do you think it will affect the plants alot? I saw that they can actually "benefit" from it producing more THC, what do you guys think? I'm actually really stressed that they die...

growsince79

growsince79

Hey guys, So basically I'm growing 7 plants under a 600W HPS light and everything was going perfect so far, but long story short my light stopped working and it might take the plant 48hrs+ of darkness while I fix / change my light, do you think it will affect the plants alot? I saw that they can actually "benefit" from it producing more THC, what do you guys think? I'm actually really stressed that they die...
It won't kill em but it might make them herm or get pm or mold. I would just use a light bulb or even daylight to keep on 12-12 and keep the fans going 24-7.

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

Youll be fine. The plant might go into shock when you bring the light back. The whole goal of growing is to prevent plant shock from seed clone veg to flower. Shocking the plant will take away from the momentum growth it is cycling through.

Top Bottom