Cannabis Plant grows really slow? Too much light?

• Thread starter CanabisPlant49
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CanabisPlant49

CanabisPlant49

Hey I had 2 indoor for like 2 weeks and then gave them a friend and he put them outdoor for a month and no I took them again and put them in. Now i have them under 100W LED wide spectrum. They grow really slow and not very good. So now u see it on the photos. Whats wrong?

Cannabis plant grows really slow too much light
Cannabis plant grows really slow too much light 2
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
How close is your light to the plants? Got a IR get a temp reading of your leafs i suspect going in and out and in and out you've manage to light burn them at the very least.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
The new growth looks pretty good but the older leaves look like they have been burned by either too much light or too much heat from the lights. I thought they might be overfed, but the new growth isn't all twisted, which is usually a symptom of nutrient toxicity

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

They should have been hardened off so you are probably seeing phototoxicity like symptoms on your plants. lol sounds good. I always gradually acclimate indoor seedlings to full sunlight.

CanabisPlant49

CanabisPlant49

Thanks for all the answeres but it came out the plant got infected with russet mites. They're very small mites u can only see them with x30 or x60. If u have plant next to them they may get infected too like mine. Every plant got infected. If u have the same problem just cut all the infected leaves and spray the other leaves with a 85% water 15% pure alcohol fluid. U should make sure everything is covered with it. Let it sit on the leaves until everything vaporizes (takes like an hour). For making sure do it twice.

Like2Grow

Like2Grow

Thanks for all the answeres but it came out the plant got infected with russet mites.

It sounds like if the plants go back to your friend they will have russet mites again. I'm guessing you got some plants back for good.

I've never had to plan for boomerang plants. I hope they work out for you.

Top Bottom