CANNABIS + PRESS4COOKING OIL

• Thread starter Ever after
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ever after

Ever after

i found a company that sells presses for plant materal for cooking so you can press your plant material while its so hot that you cant handle it with your hands or if you don't have the strength or time . the cool thing about these presses is you can connect a hose to the press because there is 2 bucket that you press your material in to one is a filter like basket and one is a pot with a tube in it so you can connect a tube up to the press so as your pressing you will get all of the cooking oil and thc and chemicals out by pressing your weed to extremes

http://www.thebeveragepeople.com/making-cheese-presses.html

if you have seen the lady and the hippys on youtube who do the olive oil extraction with the press thats the smallest press they sell the biggest one is 8 inches wide! and only 234 dollars usd............ i think its like 10 bucks shipping and thats all and if you hook a tube up to it so its easy to filter your stuff and theres very little chance of spilling your oil/butter/ghee/olive oil/ coconut oil/ with a tube connected to the press

great picture

Ever after

Ever after

i made mine really nice with 1500 grit sand paper and such and buffed a mirror finish in the press....................... because it seemed to have came straight from a factory with a little machine metal still not sanded out so i did a pretty job and i must say its cool you get like 5% more at the end at least for me having this press my cooking oil yields have went from 60% collected to now i think 95%+ to 98% of all the thc from the materal!!!!!!! i must say the high is way stronger now that the press really gets the GOOD stuff out!!!!!!!!!. and its also a great way to lighty press hash only if you define pressing hash lightly with a high amount of torque NOT a car car NO not that kind of pressure i am sure the press could break of be damaged the threads would most likely give first if you pushed it to hard

Latest posts

Top Bottom