Cannabis problems please help out

• Thread starter Beaubuds128
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beaubuds128

Beaubuds128

Anyone know what is going on, the white powder is fungicide…
Cannabis problems please help out 2
Cannabis problems please help out 3
Cannabis problems please help out 2
Cannabis problems please help out 3
Cannabis problems please help out 4
Cannabis problems please help out 5
Cannabis problems please help out 6
Cannabis problems please help out 7

Beaubuds128

Beaubuds128

Thanks Aquaman your a lot of help in a time that I’m broken, as my dog pass away beside me the other day…. I added a picture, I use both synthetic and organic fertilizer. Some products I use are rapid start (general hydroponics), atomic root powder (dakine 420), enzymes (dakine), greenplant grow and a little flower formula right now, botanicare grow, iguana juice(advanced nutrients), liquid karma (botanicare), marphyl soil enhancemer, b-52 (advanced nutrients), cal-mag (general hydroponic), humid acids (general hydroponics), green planet micro nutrients, silicone supplement (grotek), hydrozyme, green plant liquid weight, great white shark (plant success). That is most of the nutes, they are currently in 30 gallon grow bags and are going to be put in 200-300 gallon fabric pots, I run a 600 watt metal halide at night. Just order grub grenade. We have had a couple of heat spells lately..

B0D8DD8A 3200 48EE B79A 01926D4CCE05
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
have you done a transplant like that before?
how do you do it?
must cut the 30 gallon bags off?

Beaubuds128

Beaubuds128

how do you do it?
I have similar but not as big, I usually put
Have you noticed any pests? Fliers anything in the soil?
not really, just some Asian ladybugs. I had rusty spots too, I was thinking fungus knats. It also could be nutrient burn I’m thinking…

Beaubuds128

Beaubuds128

I
how do you do it?
I usually put a little soil in a 200-300 gallon pot, then I move the plant into the pot then I lift each side and cut from the middle out and up the side abit. Then I put more soil along the sides up to the top of the cut. Then I cut higher and add more soil, I do it until I get to the top, then I just pull out the four pieces of the bag..

MadMancGenetics

MadMancGenetics

it looks to me what ever your spraying on the leaves is absorbing the like a magnifying glass and burning your leaves what isit ist water or foliage spray if so only spray when the lights are out

Beaubuds128

Beaubuds128

it looks to me what ever your spraying on the leaves is absorbing the like a magnifying glass and burning your leaves what isit ist water or foliage spray if so only spray when the lights are out
It was on there before I sprayed the all the fungicide, I see what your saying, maybe it was before when I used just a little fungicide or a little neem oil or just water…

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Just curious 128. Does that type of light attract a lot of bugs at night?

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
First off I'd stop spraying your plants, being wet a lot will cause more fungal issues than most fungicides will fix. Personally, I try to get through my entire grow cycle without needing to wet the leaves at all, not even once.

Based on the placement of some of your necrotic patches it looks like it started developing where water runoff pooled on the tips and edges of leaf surfaces. So likely a blight of some sort has taken hold.

I'd remove as much infected leaf tissue as possible and spray it with copper or sulphur based fungicide or a Bordeaux mix, then let it dry out really really well.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

Thanks Aquaman your a lot of help in a time that I’m broken, as my dog pass away beside me the other day…. I added a picture, I use both synthetic and organic fertilizer. Some products I use are rapid start (general hydroponics), atomic root powder (dakine 420), enzymes (dakine), greenplant grow and a little flower formula right now, botanicare grow, iguana juice(advanced nutrients), liquid karma (botanicare), marphyl soil enhancemer, b-52 (advanced nutrients), cal-mag (general hydroponic), humid acids (general hydroponics), green planet micro nutrients, silicone supplement (grotek), hydrozyme, green plant liquid weight, great white shark (plant success). That is most of the nutes, they are currently in 30 gallon grow bags and are going to be put in 200-300 gallon fabric pots, I run a 600 watt metal halide at night. Just order grub grenade. We have had a couple of heat spells lately..
Holy shit. You’ve poisoned them. For instance Iguana is a total fertilizer.

Ponky

Ponky

If I was to do anything. I would put them in the bigger pots. Trim the damage and use some plain water for a while. Maybe use plant wash

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

Just mix 1 tablespoon Iguana to a gallon of water. Adjust pH if necessary. Throw the rest of that stuff in a box and put it where you can’t see it.

Shake the Iguana well. Really really well before using it. Add cal mag 1 teaspoon per gallon every feeding. Again it’s a 1-bottle complete organic fertilizer that’s extremely concentrated. I have used it and I’m using it now.

Sex Magic by Vashon. Iguana Grow + cal mag. In Pro Mix HP with 25% more perlite added. Again Iguana Grow and no other bullshit.

Beaubuds128

Beaubuds128

First off I'd stop spraying your plants, being wet a lot will cause more fungal issues than most fungicides will fix. Personally, I try to get through my entire grow cycle without needing to wet the leaves at all, not even once.

Based on the placement of some of your necrotic patches it looks like it started developing where water runoff pooled on the tips and edges of leaf surfaces. So likely a blight of some sort has taken hold.

I'd remove as much infected leaf tissue as possible and spray it with copper or sulphur based fungicide or a Bordeaux mix, then let it dry out really really well.
That white stuff is green earth fungicide

Beaubuds128

Beaubuds128

Just mix 1 tablespoon Iguana to a gallon of water. Adjust pH if necessary. Throw the rest of that stuff in a box and put it where you can’t see it.

Shake the Iguana well. Really really well before using it. Add cal mag 1 teaspoon per gallon every feeding. Again it’s a 1-bottle complete organic fertilizer that’s extremely concentrated. I have used it and I’m using it now.
View attachment 1149820
Sex Magic by Vashon. Iguana Grow + cal mag. In Pro Mix HP with 25% more perlite added. Again Iguana Grow and no other bullshit.
Dude my plants are 10x the size

Top Bottom