• Tagged users None
Melizzard

Melizzard

Hey is there any such thing as an in home test for yer weed for thc and

Xxoo
Mel

P

PoopyCoopy

you can make your own TLC plates at home, the price on that cannalytic kit is more expensive then going down to the lab.

T

TreFarmer

Dog is doing well... butter still... oil coming soon;)

Ya, I have a "tiny" little announcement....;)
Lemme say, it (that GDP) works wonders on sick bellies in the mourning;) shhh:D

Hope all is well on your side Mel;) prayers are with you!!

Melizzard

Melizzard

Ahhhhhhhhhh is someone expecting? And seeing that I don't know yer gender, is it you or yer partner? :) That is AWESOME! What was the GDP again? Was that the purple one? If I'm interpreting correctly, HUGE CONGRATS!!!!!!! The first?

I have some disappointing news on my end. I have been using CDB oil for the past 7 weeks, which really suppresses my appetite, which is not good for me. But my tumor markers went up a bit this time, so doesn't look like it's doing me much good. IF I can get ahold of my supplier (haven't been able to reach him yet), I'm considering staying the course for one more month. Reason being is that, after being on it for 3 weeks, my numbers wiggled downward. Then I saw an energy healer who works quite aggressively. A month later, my numbers are up and I'm losing more weight.

With alternative healing, sometimes things get worse before they get better, so I'm thinking I will stay on the oil for another month. Get tested and see then. If numbers rise again, I'm done. Will have been more than 3 years on cannabis oil in one form or another. This was my last-ditch effort with the oil ... and it saddens me that so many report miracles and I can't even buy one. :(

But, there is always IV Vit C, IV ozone and immune milk to try. :) If nothing else, I'll be able to write a book about all SORTS of alternative healing experiences! If I last long enough! LOL :)

xxoo
Mel

xxoo
Mel

T

TreFarmer

Damn kiddo! Keep up the fight;)
The GDP was that purple kind.. yes.
If it helped with your appetite, holler, you are just around the corner from me;)
Yes Mel, our first;) shhh don't tell anybody... lol haven't told the whole fam yet.
My girl has been having terrible mourn sickness.. GDP works wonders!

Sorry to hear that! But like Churchill said "If your going through hell, keep on walkin'!"good luck Melizzard. We are prayin' for you;)

S

surferonacid

you can make your own TLC plates at home, the price on that cannalytic kit is more expensive then going down to the lab.
Not true I have used the test kit and it is as good as any lab results I have been told, there is a lot of information at http://www.thctestkits.com It has been used in mobil labs and coffee houses in the Netherlands for years

Top Bottom