cannabutter with peanut butter instead of butter

• Thread starter dean1963
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dean1963

will it work?
can't really find anything useful on the web.

josefrahl

josefrahl

Best I can think of is to make peanut butter with infused honey. Put peanuts into food processor for 5 or so minutes until liquid. Then blend it with infused honey.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

#1 - Buy a jar of natural peanut butter that will separate the peanut oil if left sitting. Most natural PB's will. Brands like Jif add emulsifiers to keep the oil from separating.
#2 - Once oil has separated, pour peanut oil into a pan and do your infusion just like you would if you were making canna butter.
#3 - Once you have the infused peanut oil pour it back in the jar and mix well.

D

dean1963

#1 - Buy a jar of natural peanut butter that will separate the peanut oil if left sitting. Most natural PB's will. Brands like Jif add emulsifiers to keep the oil from separating.
#2 - Once oil has separated, pour peanut oil into a pan and do your infusion just like you would if you were making canna butter.
#3 - Once you have the infused peanut oil pour it back in the jar and mix well.
could i just buy peanut oil and add it when infused to regular peanut butter or would that make it to runny?
i don't think the natural stuff would separate enough to get 1 or 2 cups of oil.
or would it?
never had the stuff before

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

could i just buy peanut oil and add it when infused to regular peanut butter or would that make it to runny?
i don't think the natural stuff would separate enough to get 1 or 2 cups of oil.
or would it?
never had the stuff before
You could but it would be kind of soupy and oily. It's not a lot so you would need to do a few jars to get enough oil together but you could just do peanut oil and remove the 1 or 2 oz's and replace with your brew but you would probably have some left over.

Eskander

Eskander

will it work?
can't really find anything useful on the web.
Infuse peanut oil and then mix in peanut powder until it is as thick as you want. You can toss in an emulsifier to keep it from separating too. Roasted peanut oil will give you a nice flavor over the neutral stuff.

-Eskander

Top Bottom