cannacopia anyone?

• Thread starter foolsgold
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

foolsgold

i've got some of cannacopia's bubba kush x deep chunk that i started 2 weeks ago. i've been searching and searching for any kind of real reviews on their strains and seed quality. they have some really interesting crosses and the price is right. i know that chimera has vouched for the guys, and says they are a stand up group of guys, but how is the gear? anybody have any thoughts or opinions on canna's gear?

S

Skunkenstein

They have some pretty good reviews @ Ic Magazine Forum.I bought the C-99/Chocolate trip/LapisMt./Champagne..Deep chunk crosses.Have yet to sprout a single pack though.The reviews were Fairly mixed.Alot of it had to do with the growers skill. Certain individuals rocked their grows..while others, Not so much!! Deep chunk is such a hard core Ibl..It looked like it's traits dominated most of the crosses.For 35 bucks a pack, its kinda hard to Resist.

F

foolsgold

that how i feel. 35 bucks has got to be worth what you get. either way at least you know you have seed that are produced using the correct methods. beats mystery seeds i guess. i let you know how mine go, but they are very very heavy indica looks so far. short super fat leaves, tight nodes, and super dark green. i've heard a lot of people say they are ridiculously slow veggers, but mine seem to be growing at a acceptable rate.

L

luvinlife

I ran the UK cheesexDeep Chunk(Chunky Cheese) from them and it was killer herb...very stoney stuff...every one turned a little purple(even in summer months) very unique skunky hashy flavor...wish I still had the keeper lost the mom awhile back and only got 2 beans left...lol good luck, enjoy, and keep us posted LL

F

foolsgold

i like to hear that. for 35 bucks it seems like the way to go. i will definatly get a grow journal going once i can figure out how to post pics.
how a were the growth rates on yours?

NwolkZark

NwolkZark

Iv'e ran the chunky cheese as well, still have a mom. Its good purple smoke, looks purp, taste purp, and has a pretty nice stone to go with it. Its my nighttime smoke personally, during the day it just makes me want to sit around and pass out:P They didn't stretch all crazy, they were just short/medium fattys that yielded dense golfball nuggets. Had some giant ass leafs. I ran them with a sourdiesel/trainwreck cross which totally domainted the area like an octopus, but the ccheese still stuck in there poking thru where it could and yielded just as much per plant, its just so damn dense of buds. Might not be a holy grail but for the money its some damn good beans to run, and better then any smoke i can buy on the streets around here. Get the "best shit ive smoked" comment from alot of the guys who just buy commersh.

F

foolsgold

so far i'm very happy with my little ladies. thet're only a few weeks old, but they germed 100% and all the sprouts were pretty much uniform. all of them with very dark green. hopefully i can see a little purp action. my room does get down to 67-68f at night so maybe i'll get some of that classic purple bubba look. even at only a few weeks old they have a nice smell.

P

Pow3rBaLL

I never seemed to see many reviews on it neither. His Bubba x DC were the very first beans i bought, 11/12 germd. and !0/11 were fem, dude is legit.

F

foolsgold

I never seemed to see many reviews on it neither. His Bubba x DC were the very first beans i bought, 11/12 germd. and !0/11 were fem, dude is legit.

me too. these are the very first seeds i've ever purchased. how did you like your bubba x dc plants? were they easy to care for? did you see any purps?

H

HELLOSMILY

bought my first pack of cannacopia's rks cross deep chunk..all 10 germed..now i have 3 beautiful girls 2 weeks into flower..got nothing but good things to say about cannacopia so far..

F

foolsgold

whats the rks? the roadkill x deep chunk? either way i'm so glad to see that canna's seeds are top notch. so far no one has anything bad to say about them. the only thing that seems to make any sense to me is that most of their crosses will be deep chunk dom, becuase it's a very IBL. either way deep chunk is not a strain to be taken lightly. i know its a low yeilder, but a crystal producing master. either way i couldn't be happier to see that others have had good things to say about their seeds. i will be posting a journal of my bubba kush x deep chunk as soon as i can figure out how to post pics.
anyone know how to upload photo's? i'd really like to share my grow with others, so they can have some kind of idea of what to expect. i should have known that if the farmer carries their seeds then they must be good.

NwolkZark

NwolkZark

There was a post someplace, I think in the breeders lab of somebody that was not happy with their cannacopia genetics but meh, can't keep everybody happy.

As for posting pics when your doing your message it says "Go Advanced" down at the bottom, click that then you'll see a "manage attachments" button, click that then choose file and browse to where you have the pictures saved one at a time.

jaredman

jaredman

I got the bubba kush DC and the G13 DC going right now I germed 5 of each and all popped they are all healthy looking and starting to show sex. Ill post some pics if I can soon

F

foolsgold

ya i think it was franti who doesn't like the cannacopia genes, but he's used to those very very rare and amazing strains, so to him unless it's out of this world it's probly not up to his standards. that is a dude who knows his shit tho, but like you said not everyone can't be happy. also a huge matter of personal prefrance. is that g13 x dc their gov't mule?
heres some pics of my bk x dc at week 2.

jaredman

jaredman

yeah the govt mule. both look the same so it is really dc dominant i guess.

F

foolsgold

started my journal. check the organic soil section in the indoor growing forums.

F

foolsgold

yeah the govt mule. both look the same so it is really dc dominant i guess.

ya thats been the one thing i've heard consistantly about the deep chunk crosses is that they are very chunk dom. fine with me... i'll just take it as a deep chunk with a bubba twist.

GET MO

GET MO

Supporter
I cracked 2 seeds of dc x c99, accidentally killed one n didnt have room so on a whim threw the other one outside in late july. i now have a crystally purple plant with fat dense nugs and a huge top cola... finna pick it real soon, ill take some pics when i do. probly crack the rest of um....

Z

Zissou Intern

waitin for space next im going to crack a pack of bubba x deep chunk. sounding hopefully hopefully find a looker in there

Top Bottom