Cannacopia Genetics?

• Thread starter flybynyt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Chimera

The Cannacopia seeds will be at the farm within a couple of weeks.

-Chimera

A

abirdintheair

all i have to say is look at doobieducks grow of the lapis, if those shots dont sum it up i dont know what else will. i have some pommelos and they smell like sherbert.

F

frenchfarmer

woohoo i just wake up and pick the last lapis afghani :p i'm so lucky ^^

R

rome

Just wondered if any 1s grown out the bubba chunk cross ?? would love to see sum pics or a grow report
regards

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Hey guys, iwas curious if you had any pics of the krush cross, or the clone mother? I've been obsessed about that strain for a long time, I've smoked a lot of it from the com club you mention in the description, and I've wanted the cut for so long, but this is the first time I've gotten to be anywhere near it.

B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
got the sour diesel and the C99 cross, very curious about those...

M

mickeyspliff

Im surprised more folks have not jumped on the chocolate trip x DC cross. Choco trip was a highly desirable Dutch flowers cross a few years ago.

Can anyone share more about the krush clone? What is it's genetic background and what is the high like?

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

just got the bubba x deep chunk! lookin forward to this

M

Mr.Bird

Hey guys, iwas curious if you had any pics of the krush cross, or the clone mother?
i'm interessted too.. i've not found much info about it.
but if you were obsessed, it must be a great strain.. ;)
i got the krush and g13 cross..

C

CharlesSprkleaf

yep. it's cool to know you can get something at a fair price.

M

MilkMan

i only been green taped when i had stuff sent out of canada.all other locations i never been green taped. another hot spot for greentape is chicagos mail hub. seems they have a trained eye for seeds. peeps have to remember that once they spot a type of shipping that they come in (seeds) they are on look-out for it again.ask dr. chronic seems he is having a huge issue getting his seeds out to the mid-west.must be due to having seized a previous parcel and now customs hones in on his type of shipping method. greentape is bad no one wants greentape

I had also heard that Dr.chronic was having problems sending seeds to the mid-west, I was a little worried especially since I live a very short drive from the windycity which is where I had heard the problem was. I just wanted to say that I ordered some Mr Nice Neville Haze x Mango ordered on 1/26 and received my order on 2/2. Have never heard of Cannacopia but when your selling a Genius cross for 35$... well hot damn sign me up.

D

doggystyled73

i'm interessted too.. i've not found much info about it.
but if you were obsessed, it must be a great strain.. ;)
i got the krush and g13 cross..

Cannacopia is great.. i gotta few of they're seeds but have yet to grow them out, i really want to try the krush cross but it's yield is horrible.. i think if they inbred some of these they'd create some killer shit.. deep chunk F1 crosses... ehhhh.. hate to say it but at 35 bucks you're getting what you're payin for.. well except for the bubba cross which i've heard good things :sad0071:

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
cannacopia needs a forum

id lov to hear som reports on this bubaaXdc

1luvbigherb

Rajajaja

Rajajaja

I need to find Chunky cheese seeds I know they havent been around for a while just lost it and I am separate.

Top Bottom