Cannacopia Seeds

• Thread starter cway
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cway

What Up Heads...???

Well need some help choosin a good Cannacopia strain cause of the $$$..

Here is the list

Lemon Grassx Dc
Magnum
Pomello
BCRKS ( Is it really roadkill smell?)

Looking for a high yielding but exotic strain..

Thanks heads..

D

doggystyled73

haha.. easier said than done my friend.. i'd go with the lemon grass or the roadkill which i've heard is really roadkill smelling

C

cway

haha.. easier said than done my friend.. i'd go with the lemon grass or the roadkill which i've heard is really roadkill smelling

Thanks for the reply man.. Cmon folks dont be shy.

So far we have

1 for LG
1 For RKS

Any others?

C

cway

Well since I had so many replies( lol ) I think im going with the Lemon Grass.....

Does anyone ever feel like they talking to themselves?

LOL.. Man in high..

I

ismokepot

We're here but ...... I'm guessing not many of us have alot of experience with Cannacopia beans!

K

knottynuggs

yeah bro, wish i could help you out. ive heard good things of the lemon grass, only talk though. have yet to actually smoke or run any of these strains.

C

cway

We're here but ...... I'm guessing not many of us have alot of experience with Cannacopia beans!

Thats what I figured brother.. ..

Well I guess Ill post grow results here.... Just ordered and am sending the money off today..

tokinblackguy

tokinblackguy

i went for the genius x dc, seen good reports on it. not on your list though.

K

kill-9

Well since I had so many replies( lol ) I think im going with the Lemon Grass.....

Does anyone ever feel like they talking to themselves?

LOL.. Man in high..

It wasn't on your list but I got

Cali-O x Deep Chunk

They haven't arrived yet but I think I should have some room for some. :)

D

dkmonk

Saw a grow report on lapis mountain indica and it looked dank, really frosty, a little leafy, but still looked nice.

C

Chimera

The RKS hybrid had some fantastically reeking specimens.

The lemongrass thai high is lovely and exotic, but the yield is in the moderate department.

Hope that helps,
-Chimera

C

cway

The RKS hybrid had some fantastically reeking specimens.

The lemongrass thai high is lovely and exotic, but the yield is in the moderate department.

Hope that helps,
-Chimera

Wow the man himself..

Well if that doesnt carry weight for the Cannacopia Boys then I dont know what will..

Got me a Pack of RKS now too..

Thanks to all who Contrubuted..

Kill 9

Be Curious to see how those turn out as I was eyeballin those too..

C

cway

i went for the genius x dc, seen good reports on it. not on your list though.

Post some results Please.. Would love to see how those turn out as well..

Shit for 35$ I might just get the whole staple now with all this positive feedback..

M

Marijuana Man

Pommelo- Lui with Deep chunk

I see where Pommelo has the same make up of Legends Ultimate Indica with Deep chunk in the mix. what will deep chunk bring to this cross? I like Lui and was curious how this cross would turn out. MM

tokinblackguy

tokinblackguy

Post some results Please.. Would love to see how those turn out as well..

sure thing cway. i plan on making my own version of apollo with em so they'll be up sometime soon. since i can't get my mits on apollo11 again, i figure this was my next best option. :afroweed:

E

Elcapitan

I have heard good things about Cannacopia. No firsthand knowledge though. I have been looking around for some pictures of their strains but no luck so far. That would help quite a bit. Love to see some photos of Magnum and Deep Chunk. They have made some great crosses with their Deep Chunk, so it must be their flagship strain.
EC

R

Resin.Burner

They have made some great crosses with their Deep Chunk, so it must be their flagship strain.
EC

hi EC,

they used their Deep Chunk male to hit some of the female clones from their collection but that's all..i won't say that DC is their flagship strain..it's more the dude they choose to bang with their elite/private clones.

and i must say that it's a good choice :)

my 2 cents

RB

E

Elcapitan

Thanks for that info RB. If I locate some photos anywhere I will pass them on.
EC

P

pinekreek

I'm running the Lapis Mt. Indica/Deep Chunk. It is going monster on me. It might be suited for my climate, but is really a nice fast vegger. I heard stories about the deep chunk that had me worried(slow vegger). If the smoke is good, I'll run her again and again.

T

Titoon_29

i smoked some of their RKS. I must say this is one of the strongest smelling herb i ve come across... smell like dead, very strange....even stronger than SourDiesel

the smoke is quite strong too.... a very special plant....

Top Bottom