Cannacopia's bubba kush x deep chunk soil grow

• Thread starter foolsgold
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

foolsgold

bubba kush x deep chunk bio-bizz soil grow

well i've been slackin on getting this baby started, and finally i figured out how to upload pics. i'm fairly new to growing only have harvested about 20 plants in my growing career. i can use any advice and don't be scared to be honest or even harsh. as long as its some what constructive. i will be updating once a week. in this grow i aslo have an arjan's haze#3 that was back crossed by a buddy of mine in tahoe, so i'm calling it kyles haze in honor of him. i hope you all enjoy and hopefully we can have some fun together. i'm using the full bio-bizz line up. i have the kyle's in light mix, bubba#2 in all-mix, and the bubba#1 in a 50/50 mix of both. i'll be using the root-juice, bio-grow, alg-e-mic, bio-bloom, and top-max.
first you have the kyle's haze, then my bk xdc #1, and my bk x dc #2:character0025: and happy
cinco de mayo! have some tequila or a tecate!

Cannacopias bubba kush x deep chunk soil grow
Cannacopias bubba kush x deep chunk soil grow 2
Cannacopias bubba kush x deep chunk soil grow 3
F

foolsgold

thanks man. i just transplanted them into larger containers. very deep chunk dom looking.

S

StonedBulgarian

mmmm mannn thats sweeeeeeeeet :) the 3rd picture reminds me of my el nino when it was a baby :) oh memories ;( i want it to be small like this again but now she is a big lady and matures :D:D:D

S

StonedBulgarian

yeah especially when you see that they will be very nice :) but i cant stay allday watching them..:( last time i wasnt at home for 3 days and when i came back i`ve saw a big difference :)

F

foolsgold

hope your not as dissapointed with cannacopia as i was!

i hope so too. this is my first pack of seeds so i'm sure i'll be happy with whatever i get. you have done some amazing things Mike and it kinda discourages me to hear you didn't like cannacopia, but i'm gonna give em everything i got and we'll see how they turn out.

F

foolsgold

Week 3

heres some pics of my little cannacopia babies at week 3 of veg. i just gave them their first med. dose of bio-grow, and alg-e-mic yesterday. as you can also tell i re-potted them. the kyle's haze is in a 7.5 gal in bio-bizz's light mix...the bubba#2 is in a 7.5 gal bio-bizz all-mix, and the bubba#1 is in 5 gal of 50/50 all and light mix. first up is kyle's haze(bx arjan's#3) then bk x dc#1 and finally bkxdc#2

F

foolsgold

the bubba's have a pretty heavy stem and leaf odor. very green and veggy smelling with a slight hint of hashiness. the kyle's haze smells like strait b.o.

H

hopleaf

thats really funny i happen to be growing the same strain. i'll get some pics up of mine. they're on week four of veg and i plan on switching to 12/12 tonight.

H

hopleaf

wEEK 4

today is week 4 of veg and also day one of flower...thats right tonight they get to bed early. up first is what i'm callin my jenna haze, then bubba kush x deep chunk#1, and the bk x dc#2.

H

hopleaf

i guess maybe once some buds start forming things will get more interesting.

X

XxchemoxX

looking good man im doing this out doors this year along with tgas the flav im gunna sex my seedlings at the end of the week ill keep you posted

Top Bottom