Cannalope Haze ?

• Thread starter VanillaGorillaH
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

VanillaGorillaH

anyone have experience growing cannalope haze, here are some pics, the plant is 32 days in flower.

Cannalope haze
Cannalope haze 2
Cannalope haze 3
F

forehead

yes its very nice smoke but prone to Powdery mildew.Looks like your banging it! nice job.

B

bigbag

its thought that cannalope haze is in fact cinderella 99....nice overall sativa dom

V

VanillaGorillaH

well this lady lost her life today, to be honest im not really impressed,nice yield,looks ok im have to wait and see what the smoke is like, i think im done with sativas for a bit, id like to try the "Cannadential" anyways thanks for following.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
looks good ,more indie then id exspect

if your not impressed wit CH and are interested in cannadential id suggest tryin recon its cannadential bx to la mom

ime wit GA ch offering it was som of the better smoke available in adam at the 18 CC

my fav was la con my coz was cannalope haze she had such amazing aromas i took abite of the bud lol

no joke

1luvbigherb

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Looks nice n healthy:) Ive had Canalope haze at Grey area but did not think much of it, the sample i tried at GA looked like it was a bit premature so i would definatly like to know how yours comes out.

Keep us updated

V

VanillaGorillaH

ill post some pics once its cured, it dosent smell like id hoped, i didnt add much sweetner to this grow my own fault, that recon og BIGHERB suggested sounds nice, i have some abusive og x la confidential, also og kush x socal master kush ill be starting grow logs on those soon :passingjoint:

V

VanillaGorillaH

yes its very nice smoke but prone to Powdery mildew.Looks like your banging it! nice job.

no kidding on the mildew, holy shit! i check a couple jars today, the harvest was a wash, next time i think ill let them hang dry a few days longer:angry

K

koolace

I grew a plant outdoors and I liked the yield and the smoke. Not bad at all...

Top Bottom