Cannalope Kush Autoflower Week Three

• Thread starter Hsilvas81
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hsilvas81

Hsilvas81

So I had temperature problems from go. Finally got it under control and the correct RH levels. But I lost out on basically two-three weeks of healthy growing. Plant is super compact in a three gallon pot. Stands about six inches and looks to be in general good health. Aside from slow growth. Additional mistake I made was sprouting the seed directly in this pot so no transplant and I now know after reading various blogs this stunts root growth. Just started Humboldts Secret Flower Stacker at week two of preflower at 1/4 teaspoon to a gallon. I figured be safe than sorry. This is week three of flower. You count from presence of white pistils, right? I'm brand new at this. I topped the plant at first sight of pistils and keep the big fan leaves trimmed off at least once every 10 days. Please any and all tips to kick-start bud growth or anything I can do to help potency is greatly appreciated. I see so many awesome grows out there I hope some members can help me out here. Thanks y'all!

Cannalope kush autoflower week three
Cannalope kush autoflower week three 2
Cannalope kush autoflower week three 3
Ssherm

Ssherm

I think you should stop defoliating and just tuck the leaves under near brances (next time) and use LST, defoliation slows them down so not really worth it on autos. Topping aswell slows them majorly down some people still do it tho, I might be wrong tho because im new too so let someone confirm and take w grain of salt

Hsilvas81

Hsilvas81

I think you should stop defoliating and just tuck the leaves under near brances (next time) and use LST, defoliation slows them down so not really worth it on autos. Topping aswell slows them majorly down some people still do it tho, I might be wrong tho because im new too so let someone confirm and take w grain of salt
Okay. Yes I do see now with my last two crops by topping and defoliating I am losing a valuable 5-7 days of growth. Hoping to gain a little back in the these last two to three weeks of flower left. Buds look very dense and extremely covered in resin. The smell is phenomenal. It's my second grow and I'm really proud of how they're finishing.

Ssherm

Ssherm

Okay. Yes I do see now with my last two crops by topping and defoliating I am losing a valuable 5-7 days of growth. Hoping to gain a little back in the these last two to three weeks of flower left. Buds look very dense and extremely covered in resin. The smell is phenomenal. It's my second grow and I'm really proud of how they're finishing.
Yeah pic is a month old, got any new pics of this beauty want to see how it turned out

Hsilvas81

Hsilvas81

Yeah pic is a month old, got any new pics of this beauty want to see how it turned out
Not too shabby. Not much vertical growth but the density of the buds are growing daily. Also the resin and smell is so great.

20211201 093657
20211201 093653
20211201 093641
20211201 093636
Ssherm

Ssherm

Theyr looking real nice and frosty gonna be som nice smoke šŸ˜ definitely think the plant would be bigger in size tho if u kept fan leaves

Hsilvas81

Hsilvas81

Theyr looking real nice and frosty gonna be som nice smoke šŸ˜ definitely think the plant would be bigger in size tho if u kept fan leaves
Yeah I agree. I'm not touching the next crop at all.

Hsilvas81

Hsilvas81

So you all have experience I'd like to pick your brain. The problem I'm having for every grow is my seedlings are so slow. I feel like they are taking almost the whole veg cycle(4 weeks) to get like 4 inches tall. I've tried Autothrive, the fungi you sprinkle on the roots, I started them in small pots but they just take forever to start. Then once I transfer to their final pot I feel like I lose another week because it's shocked. I've considered just starting them in two gallon pots but most blogs say this no good for root development so I'm just confused.

Hsilvas81

Hsilvas81

These plants are all in various stages between 3 and 4 weeks old. Two of them are already preflower.

20211202 093707
Ssherm

Ssherm

Theyr looking nice and big for 3 weeks, i got a 3 week old one aswell preflowering

Top Bottom