Cannamatrix here!

• Thread starter cannamatrix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannamatrix

cannamatrix

Not a new grower but new to your forum. Been using for a long time. Well over 20 years. Legacy medical grower who still has their Allard license intact. Lets hope I don't ever have to move!! LOL I have tried every form of cannabis as I never was a smoker prior to medical use. I found, and still find, edibles to be very unpredictable in results. If I get a high enough dose I can become energized and want to clean the house. If I get the right amount for night time I will stay asleep longer than without it but I never know (even with pretty consistent dosing) if I will get awake or asleep...sigh. Then vaping. I have an awesome Volcano...so a very good vape but the thing takes ages to vape the amount I would smoke (granted...I'm pretty sure I get more out of it vaping) AND it dries out my lungs so much that they quite literally ache. Drinking water does not help your lungs - only your throat! makng my edibles with distillate helps me get the dose higher but its never high enough...leaving me trying to eat my meds while not feeling like eating. I'm lucky to have meds though so.....no complaints

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Welcome to the farm! You didn't mention tinctures. What do you think of those? My wife and I mostly vape and use tinctures. We have several Pax vapes and a Mighty+. I've been drying and curing with thoughts toward how well it vapes, but yes, the lungs do suffer. We like tinctures because of the ease of dosing and how long the feeling lasts. Ingesting cannabis definitely has advantages.

cannamatrix

cannamatrix

Welcome to the farm! You didn't mention tinctures. What do you think of those? My wife and I mostly vape and use tinctures. We have several Pax vapes and a Mighty+. I've been drying and curing with thoughts toward how well it vapes, but yes, the lungs do suffer. We like tinctures because of the ease of dosing and how long the feeling lasts. Ingesting cannabis definitely has advantages.
I used to make both glycerin and alcohol tinctures but I had to go to great lengths to get the license to buy pure alcohol and then it left cankers in my mouth because again....my need is so high and sometimes it would make me SO tired.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I used to make both glycerin and alcohol tinctures but I had to go to great lengths to get the license to buy pure alcohol and then it left cankers in my mouth because again....my need is so high and sometimes it would make me SO tired.
We can buy pure alcohol where we live, but we don't use it. We use Everclear 190. Were you taking the tincture straight? We mix ours with juice.

Mazeblue1

Mazeblue1

put your tincture in a skillet and boil off the alcohol as soon as it’s gone take off heat and put your favorite JELLO flavor ( just add gelatin packets and water first and have jello setting up while boiling) onto skillet and whisk until thoroughly mixed then syringe into molds.
It doesn’t get any easier than that!
I use a magic butter machine to make my tincture, but you definitely don’t have to, but mines more at a pharmaceutical grade after four hours .
I usually use an ounce of flower for two cups (everclear)
Each cup makes about 80 1mL gummy‘s.
I usually take two I’ll be high as shit for all day 810 hours.

cannamatrix

cannamatrix

put your tincture in a skillet and boil off the alcohol as soon as it’s gone take off heat and put your favorite JELLO flavor ( just add gelatin packets and water first and have jello setting up while boiling) onto skillet and whisk until thoroughly mixed then syringe into molds.
It doesn’t get any easier than that!
I use a magic butter machine to make my tincture, but you definitely don’t have to, but mines more at a pharmaceutical grade after four hours .
I usually use an ounce of flower for two cups (everclear)
Each cup makes about 80 1mL gummy‘s.
I usually take two I’ll be high as shit for all day 810 hours.
sorry I don't eat Jello and try to avoid all processed foods as it just adds to my inflammation. No dose would make me high as shit....none...I can eat 1000 mg gummies and edibles all day long. I don't get high anymore at all....not one bit.

Mazeblue1

Mazeblue1

sorry I don't eat Jello and try to avoid all processed foods as it just adds to my inflammation. No dose would make me high as shit....none...I can eat 1000 mg gummies and edibles all day long. I don't get high anymore at all....not one bit.
I understand believe me that’s the only thing I put in my body like that myself but this is rso it is very helpful with inflammation and is much better than putting an alcohol tincture in your mouth.
You can just collect the tar and ingest that way but seems more difficult.
I have been eating edibles, gummy‘s, and smoking heavily for four years straight and have been a heavy smoker for 30 years and I’m telling you unless something is totally different with your body chemistry you will get high as shit L O L
I have a volcano as well and never even use it. I just don’t care for it.

cannamatrix

cannamatrix

I understand believe me that’s the only thing I put in my body like that myself but this is rso it is very helpful with inflammation and is much better than putting an alcohol tincture in your mouth.
You can just collect the tar and ingest that way but seems more difficult.
I have been eating edibles, gummy‘s, and smoking heavily for four years straight and have been a heavy smoker for 30 years and I’m telling you unless something is totally different with your body chemistry you will get high as shit L O L
I have a volcano as well and never even use it. I just don’t care for it.
I make RSO...and I use distillate because RSO tastes like garbage - even when made clean. I ingest 71 grams of distillate in one lb of butter...that much RSO would degrade the butter into not even setting.....

Something IS different with my body .... I only ever got high for about the first two years when I used occasionally or only at night...once I began to use all day my tolerance went through the roof. Its crazy but true.....I simply don't get high. I just feel better and that's it. I even stopped using for three months for medical reasons and still never got high at first use again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom