Cannamilk, did I do it right?

• Thread starter GigZ-16
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GigZ-16

So it's my bday today so me and my gf thought it would be nice to drink some cannatea instead of smoking it. But there were a problem or two...

1. I used 2.3 grams for 2 1/3 cups of whole milk. I let the milk get too hot for me to insert my finger into it and added the bud. I stirred three or four times in the next twenty minutes as it foamed under its pot cover. After 20 mins tho, it wasn't green like described, actually it was just yellowish white.

2. After I strained the milk I added three tea bags to it to steep, then noticed a thin layer of whitish yellow stuff on the bottom of the pot. Some of it was even globbed up with the strained pot! It kinda smelled like chicken but I think it might be cream or something that was boiled out of the milk. PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS NORMAL.:mad0229:

3. after this I put it in the fridge and will be drinking it tomorrow. Does it sound about right or am I in for a b-day let down?

B

boxmunch9

i just made some, but i used 14cups milk 2 cups cream, and 125grams of trim. i think you got the milk too hot, it shouldnt be boiling. that stuff is the milk proteins cooked out. might still work but 2.5 grams seems like too little herb to really drop the hammer

G

GigZ-16

Well were drinking it all at once so I dunno.

It only boiled for a few seconds at one point and I turned it down. It kept getting frothy though under the pot cover.

ugugugug

S

Shi-ska-bong

Check out Joe's recipe at the Joe Shmoe Grow Show, 13th page I think... :passingjoint:

G

GigZ-16

Well heres the results if anyone cares.

We drank it at 8pm and at 9pm i caught a good buzz. It lasted about 2 - 3 hours then went away. I think I boiled away alot of the THC

She hated it,

I rather enjoyed it.

:smiley_joint:

P

punkadc

sounds like you need to do it again, and drink it all this time... get nice and high!
haha... hope you enjoyed your b-day, gigz!:joint:

N

Nuglover

This is funny as hell. I ran out of bud a few days ago.I had heard about Bhang that is drunk during the festival of Shiva in India so I figured what the hell.I had a jar with about 2 oz's of trim and wanted to try something different. Poured enough milk to cover trim(about 1 quart) put in a double boiler so as not to scald milk. Let simmer for 15-20 min. Added some honey(recipe called for dried apricots but I don't like 'em) and let cool. It tasted like shit.LOL my wife got a good laugh as I tried to choke it down. I even added cocoa and sugar but it just tasted like shit with cocoa and sugar added. I drank about 6oz the first time. In about an hour I was freakin blazed. It reminded me of smoking a fatty with some opium in it. Very relazing body buzz. I got the giggles a time or two but mostly relaxing. My wife won't touch the stuff after my initial reaction. I've had it a few times since...the buzz is great but you don't get used to the flavor.

Latest posts

Top Bottom