CannaPlanna v1.0 - grow tracker in excel

• Thread starter FastForward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FastForward

Want a spreadsheet to help track your grows? CannaPlanna is a simple excel spreadsheet that tracks plants, or groups of plants. You put in Strain Name, Flower Time and Start Date and it tells you everything else (% done, days gone, week number, harvest date). Nice and handy dashboard. Full instructions included, dead easy to operate. Also no macros, no scripts, so nothing to worry about security-wise.

Any questions, or improvements....just shout. Enjoy :)

Download here: View attachment thcf_cannaplanna.zip

Cannaplanna

Update: Version 1.1 for Excel 2007

Here's a version for anyone with Excel 2007 using the .xlsx format, which allows for nicer conditional formats (can show progress bars, or in this case different colours to denote progression....from green (0% complete) to red (100% complete)). Image below.

If you don't have Excel 2007 use the older 1.0 version. It's exactly the same except for the colour changing.

Download here: View attachment thcf_cannaplanna_xlsx.zip

Cannaplanna xlsx

P

ProGroWannabe

You rocked this one bro!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to FastForward again.

G

GartHalgar

Hi man,
That's a very nice file... Thank you for sharing.

steveedg

steveedg

thanks FF this will come in handy its hard work keeping track

Whippleschnitz

Whippleschnitz

Nice work FF! I was just toying around with something like this but didn't have the patience to finish it. Now I don't have too. :rastadancing:

F

FastForward

If you've got a latest version of Excel, I can provide a version (.xlsx) that adds progress bars to the % complete, or colours them in a shade depending on how ready (green to red, with shades in between).

Whippleschnitz

Whippleschnitz

I'll try out the newest one FF. I've been using the one you posted earlier to get a feel for it. It's pretty intuitive and easy to read at a glance.

A

Attis

Thank you thank you thank you. I had drawn one up by hand but this makes everything so much easier.

F

FastForward

Thanks all...hope you enjoy it. I know I couldn't live without it....

I've updated the first post in this thread with a slightly modified newer version for anyone using Office 2007, that shows colour changes as the plant grows (from green to red). Link to the download is there.

Enjoy :)

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Very nice homie.. I got office 2007. I will give it a rip..

EDIT
Ok I unzipped it and Wow I gotta say.. Perfect

R

r z n b a l l

awesome!! Ive been trying to figure out how I wanted to keep track of my plants and here we go!!

F

FastForward

*bumpage* for newer members....here's what mine looks like atm:

Ffplanna
Top Bottom