Cannarado Genetics (new thread)

• Thread starter Oracle Organics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Cannarado used to be here at the farm. It is nice to see all of the old homies still putting in work and doing well. I have never had the pleasure of running any of his gear. I might have to pick some up at some point. Good luck with your run! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Have never had a hermi from cannarados gear with running 6 different lines of his so far. Same with CSI gear. Over the yrs I have had more hermis from regular seeds over fems.
I have friends who lost a large % of their crop when they ran a bunch of stuff from cannarado a couple of years ago due to hermies. I trust his word as my own or I wouldn’t type it.

Oracle Organics

Oracle Organics

I have friends who lost a large % of their crop when they ran a bunch of stuff from cannarado a couple of years ago due to hermies. I trust his word as my own or I wouldn’t type it.
Rado did have a strain or two that had a lot of herms wether or not it was grower error hasn’t been determined

Oracle Organics

Oracle Organics

Well lost 2 terp town and one marmalade due to my homie who has provided me a veg space while I move has “0” grow skills and let them die. Oh well popped 2 more Terp Town and one more Marmalade

Latest posts

Top Bottom