CannaSutra - Finding a Medicinal Mother

• Thread starter xchaoticmetalx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X

xchaoticmetalx

I popped some CannaSutra from Delta 9 Labs in h hopes of finding a mother which helps with my asthma. Supposedly this strain is good at opening your lungs and bronchial passages. I hate being on all the inhalers I am on to do this as is and would love to find a strain to vape that would calm/open my lungs up. I got myself a 5 sac O beans and germed them all. 4 cracked and have grown up nicely, showing 4 completely diff phenos.:icon_cookie:

Cannasutra   finding a medicinal mother
Cannasutra   finding a medicinal mother 2
Cannasutra   finding a medicinal mother 3
Cannasutra   finding a medicinal mother 4
Cannasutra   finding a medicinal mother 5
Cannasutra   finding a medicinal mother 6
Cannasutra   finding a medicinal mother 7
Cannasutra   finding a medicinal mother 8
Cannasutra   finding a medicinal mother 9
darksideX

darksideX

yep,another asthma brotha,same here,.. @ ur babyz..they look really different,but i think u will enjoi the varity,sou keep on'.. & i wish ya the best findin' ur mom,..lol(soundz a bit strange..hahahhha) u know what i mean, ur Med mom...hf
greEtz..:character0103:

X

xchaoticmetalx

yep,another asthma brotha,same here,.. @ ur babyz..they look really different,but i think u will enjoi the varity,sou keep on'.. & i wish ya the best findin' ur mom,..lol(soundz a bit strange..hahahhha) u know what i mean, ur Med mom...hf
greEtz..:character0103:

Thanks bro. yeah I am sure I will enjoy the variety, and if there is a nice male in there I'll make some F1's and keep lookin. Asthma is a bitch, and I could make it tons better if I could kick the worthless tobaccy-but it's got a grip like no other. As soon as it gets warm out though, I am done for sure, can't take them or the price anymore. Not to mention the ridiculous health benefits,lol.

darksideX

darksideX

yep, F1's sound good,i keep on lookin' too,wish ya the best bro!

hey x,i'm not sure, i got ya,'cause my english isn't the best,lol.. but i understand' that you r mixin' ur meds with tobacco? not get me wrong,but i have to say it once, and it's in ur interest..,whatever i say,you will do what ya do,and i'm neva in a position to tell anyone anything 'bout life,..but again i say it once,..maybe to get a better feelin for my own,lol..
i'm sure u know,that marijuana doesn't kill people,but tobacco does..weed opens ur lungs, tobacco closes 'em,..sou if u have asthma u need things that open ur lungs..but i'm sure u know..,i was smokin' the mixed shit for more than 10 yearz,and believe me i bong'd myself away..,till i realized, what i'm doin'.. in those dayz i alwayz got ston'd,..nowadayz i'm mental high,and believe me, it's only from the pure...the start was a bit difficult for me,'cause the first few weekx i miss'd somethin' while i smok'd..this damn tobacco..,but after a few weeks totally without tb,i started realizin'..
hope you don't mind that i post my thinkin's in ur thread,..but it's all about my med passion,and if ya don't wanna see this post in ur thread,pls pm a mod to clear it,it would be ok for me..

X

xchaoticmetalx

yep, F1's sound good,i keep on lookin' too,wish ya the best bro!

hey x,i'm not sure, i got ya,'cause my english isn't the best,lol.. but i understand' that you r mixin' ur meds with tobacco? not get me wrong,but i have to say it once, and it's in ur interest..,whatever i say,you will do what ya do,and i'm neva in a position to tell anyone anything 'bout life,..but again i say it once,..maybe to get a better feelin for my own,lol..
i'm sure u know,that marijuana doesn't kill people,but tobacco does..weed opens ur lungs, tobacco closes 'em,..sou if u have asthma u need things that open ur lungs..but i'm sure u know..,i was smokin' the mixed shit for more than 10 yearz,and believe me i bong'd myself away..,till i realized, what i'm doin'.. in those dayz i alwayz got ston'd,..nowadayz i'm mental high,and believe me, it's only from the pure...the start was a bit difficult for me,'cause the first few weekx i miss'd somethin' while i smok'd..this damn tobacco..,but after a few weeks totally without tb,i started realizin'..
hope you don't mind that i post my thinkin's in ur thread,..but it's all about my med passion,and if ya don't wanna see this post in ur thread,pls pm a mod to clear it,it would be ok for me..

Thanks for looking out bro, but unfortunately when I was young and stupid I started just straight up smoking cigarettes. I have a bit of a temper, so when I attempt to quit, the people around me tell me to start again cause I go from being super nice to a duper dick,lol. I always smoke my Cannabis straight up, often vaporizing. I don't even enjoy cigs anymore, but at the same time, haven't kickem.

darksideX

darksideX

ok,now i got ya,..same here..was young and much more stupid,smoke'd cigs and mixed it with my meds..sou i c you r on the better way..sorry again for my opend opinion bro! wish ya the best to get away from 'em!

X

xchaoticmetalx

ok,now i got ya,..same here..was young and much more stupid,smoke'd cigs and mixed it with my meds..sou i c you r on the better way..sorry again for my opend opinion bro! wish ya the best to get away from 'em!

No prob man, always looking to expand horizons and learn what others have to offer.

X

xchaoticmetalx

Canna Sutra

Well I seem to have either got great luck with the odds, or I was given feminised seeds. Either way it's cool since I had no plans to keep a male.. I have sexed 3 out of 4 of the Canna Sutra and they are all female so far. The last one def looks female, just waiting for some pistils. They are growing fast, thick and stink to hell like skunk. Should be a fun one to see flower.:banana:

Canna Sutra 1 2
Canna Sutra 1
Canna Sutra 2
Canna Sutra 2 2
Canna Sutra 2  1 Female
Canna Sutra 4
Canna Sutra Group
O

Organijuana

Hey Chaotic. A word of wisdom from my own experience...don't count it male until you actually flower it. I had one Canna Sutra that I swore, by preflowers, was male...and got the shock of my life in the little breeding experiment I was working on when the cutting I was using flowered female. Thankfully, I hadn't disposed of the original plant as I was going to make it a breeding male.

X

xchaoticmetalx

Hey Chaotic. A word of wisdom from my own experience...don't count it male until you actually flower it. I had one Canna Sutra that I swore, by preflowers, was male...and got the shock of my life in the little breeding experiment I was working on when the cutting I was using flowered female. Thankfully, I hadn't disposed of the original plant as I was going to make it a breeding male.

Thanks for the words, but, from experience like ya said, I don't count them down and out till I see some pistills.

Top Bottom