CannaTabs...Anyone try them?

• Thread starter canaguy27
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rockymtnbuds

rockymtnbuds

Why do people waste their money on this over hyped & over priced crap? 2 of my coconut oil caps will eliminate a migraine in 30 minutes and I only charge $2.50 ea for these. My patients swear by them.
I like that pressure cooker idea, think I'll look for one when I go out today. Thanks.

C

canaguy27

Why do people waste their money on this over hyped & over priced crap? 2 of my coconut oil caps will eliminate a migraine in 30 minutes and I only charge $2.50 ea for these. My patients swear by them.
I like that pressure cooker idea, think I'll look for one when I go out today. Thanks.

would you mind sharing your recipe for the caps? I use coco oil with the crock pot method.

eyecandi

eyecandi

we got a sample to try out and these are marketed and made for med patients, not wanna be patients looking for a high.

contents: .61mg CBD, 9.3mg THC, 3.6mg CBN - total C=13.51mg in this batch.

not exactly a get you high product. but a lot of patients will do better with lower doses containing higher CBN/CBD levels. and while it's great that everyone can make something from buds-trash .... I like seeing some consistancy in product from a regulated production facility for these types of medical use products.

I have such a high tolerance though, it took me 3 tabs to feel it. also just tried SimplyPure's Sesame Bar too ... had 59mg total and I barely felt it. tonight I'll try 2 packs and see if that does the trick. me and edibles don't work too well.

C

canaguy27

. also just tried SimplyPure's Sesame Bar too ... had 59mg total and I barely felt it.

I got some feedback from some shops as well. The tabs leave a bad after taste in the mouth and there is a harsh spiciness. One tab takes the edge off, 2 tabs are good, and 3 is put you down. These patients were medium use.

I have heard that Simply Pure's items are inconsistent and over priced. Not to mention that they are from wanda james, so I and most will stay away from their products.

eyecandi

eyecandi

I have heard that Simply Pure's items are inconsistent and over priced. Not to mention that they are from wanda james, so I and most will stay away from their products.

I've learned to mostly stay away from edibles I don't make (again, just my own high tolerance to injested cannabis), but I still try different stuff out there every once in a while and they were sales samples anyways, so not out any $$. ;)

S

sgreene420

Just saw them yesterday for the first time while at www.urbancannabis.com if i remember they were kinda pricey 10 for 30 and they said it takes 4 to act like a velum so...

Latest posts

Top Bottom