Cannatonic #4 Hp Pheno And Pineapple Chunk

• Thread starter Broken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Broken

Broken

Hey all I said I was going to grow again until fall but as you all know things Change.

I got my hands on 2 Cannatonic #4 HP pheno clones that should have a 22:1 CBD to THC ratio. A thcfarmer kindly donated these in my attempt to help my mom who has ALS.

I have read they have a 200% stretch during flower so I will try to supercrop at 15" before going into flower . They are in I think 1 gallon pots. Will that be enough?

I will be running 3 Pineapple Chunk. At what node would you normally top it? Some told me once when it got to 5th node to top 3rd another said wait for 7th node and cut it back to 5th. What do you do? These are also in 1 gallon pots.

I would like to flip as soon as possible. Cannatonic will be harvested at 56 and PC the same week. I could get away with 5" plants
@Wisher619 , @incogneato , @str8smokn @DemonTrich
Thank you all that can and will stop in and help me as I stumble.

Broken

Broken

Iā€™d top when you hit 5 nodes, cut back to the 3rd.
Depending how big they are now will decide if you will need to up pot for flower.
STR8

Here are the 2 Cannatonic , Branch height is 16" - 20"
3 Pineapple Chunk Tops are at 15 " and all have 7 nodes.
Pots are
Description Trade Size Top Diameter Height Volume
600 series 2 gallon 9" 8 1/2" 1.6 gal

They don' stretch that much. Gg4 stretches +30%. The c4 may stretch +15% max.

Remember, don' run past 58 days. She starts to throw nanners after.
Only 15% so we are on the same page here you are say if I start at 20" it will finish at 23" ? These will be under 600w HPS.

With 6 foot until I hit the lights when would you flip. I could take a couple clones off the top to even things up. Ideally I wanted to flip with the PC as it claims to be a 56-60 day strain.

Broken

Broken

They have all been under 2 T5 bulbs until today. I sat them out on the perimeter of the 400w with plenty of distance. I wonder if I should keep the PC under the T5 for a few days after I top them.

Thought I posted these earlier.

20180306 102434
20180306 102628
20180306 102925
20180306 103116
20180306 103254
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Also, paint that wood floor matter white, mold mildew resistant paint asap. And use trays under those pots to collect runoff. That plywood will begin to rot in no time.

Broken

Broken

Well there' not a lot of material on this girls. Personally, I would super crop about 1' from the top, on all tops. This will allow the bottom to fill in more.
Thank you, I have very little experience at any of this and I'm used to trying to keep everything at the top so wasn't sure what would end up in the shade anyway. I guess it would help if I go find a grow diary that shows different stages of a plant with the structure.
Supercrop it will be tonight

Broken

Broken

Also, paint that wood floor matter white, mold mildew resistant paint asap. And use trays under those pots to collect runoff. That plywood will begin to rot in no time.
The plants are taken out of the room for watering until the pots stop dripping. Still your right white paint would be nice. In a couple weeks they will all most likely be on separate milk crates when I flip them.

Broken

Broken

@Wisher619 do you have a calculation for how much ph down I may need for distilled water mixing like 4 gallon at a time ?

Wisher619

Wisher619

@Wisher619 do you have a calculation for how much ph down I may need for distilled water mixing like 4 gallon at a time ?
that would depend on the ph of the water
but since it is distilled
I would say try 1/2ml
mix and see where you are at
why do you need to ph your distilled water

Broken

Broken

that would depend on the ph of the water

why do you need to ph your distilled water

Back is jacked up right now so I am doing as little movement as possible. The plants will need a drink but I have no tea made up. Because the distilled water will be close to 7ph and I am feeding at 5.9 +/- I was worried about ph flux being a problem ?

Wisher619

Wisher619

Back is jacked up right now so I am doing as little movement as possible. The plants will need a drink but I have no tea made up. Because the distilled water will be close to 7ph and I am feeding at 5.9 +/- I was worried about ph flux being a problem ?
so I would be very cautious of using distilled water plain in my plants
distilled....holds no electrical conductivity
so once in the medium...will strip the medium

use something in there....even if just say 4g of maxi for those 4 gal that should bring it up to around 200ppm and ph down a bit
or use some CaMg at 3ml per gal
but IMO do not use plain Distilled water

Latest posts

Top Bottom