CannaVenture Crackoff ~~ PURPLE BERRY x FIRE OG Bx~~

• Thread starter Lucky4Lyf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lucky4Lyf

Lucky4Lyf

***UPDATE***UPDATE***UPDATE***

Hola fellow Farmers! Another lil update on the CannaV grow. These ladies are doing GREAT!! We are 17 days out from goin in the soil. Everything is JUST starting to yellow so they will start getting fed 1/4 strength nutes starting today as they will get fed later today.

Nutes being used are as follows:

Lindas Gardening Magic A&B Grow ( AWESOME stuff!! local company, REALLY clean small made batch nutes)
Primordial Solutions Rootamentary
Primordial Solutions Sea Green
Hygrozyme
Botanicare Cal Mag (when needed)

Onto the good stuff!!

CannaV day 17 2
CannaV day 17 2top
CannaV day 17 2top
CannaV day 17 3
CannaV day 17 3top
CannaV day 17 4
CannaV day 17 4top
CannaV day 17 5
CannaV day 17 5top
CannaV day 17 6
CannaV day 17 6top
CannaV day 17 8
CannaV day 17 8top
CannaV day 17 9
CannaV day 17 9top
CannaV day 17 10
CannaV day 17 10top
Lucky4Lyf

Lucky4Lyf

What up fellow Farmers!

Thought I would throw a lil update on here to let ya know how things are progressing. Out of the 8 that made it into cups all 8 made it into 1/2gal pots and outta those 8 little ones SEVEN of them are female!! The male of the bunch was a total BOSS tho!! A buddy of mine took him and is gonna put him to good use in some breeding projects. All of them are purple stalked and have purple viens in the leaves. They look to all be taking after the Fire OG side as far as leaf structure and growth. I have 4 shorter ones with tighter node spacing and 3 taller ones that are a little bit more lanky. ALL smell of dank skunky funkyness already... cant wait to get these ladies flipped!! Should be another couple weeks and they will be in flower. I transplanted them tonight to their final pots. I will try and get pics up as soon as I can. Hopefully in the next day or two.

Stay tuned.....

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Hey Lucky.. Man 7 out of 8 are Females.. WOW... Sometimes, I get PM's from members, giving me props on female to male ratio... But really, Its NOT me... IMO, Its All MOther Nature.. she can be cool sometimes...

As far as us finding Nice Potential Parents from these genetics, Yes, We have found a couple nice males, and are trying to get to know them a little more.

The Purple Berry Mom x Fire OG BX phenos, That will be used in The Future, is a Fire OG Dom pheno, with some nice color... THe color is The ONLY PB expression, I want to see in the Males selected,NIcely colored Fire OG Dom males.

We do have some Nice projects, that we will use the colored Fire genetics in... Triangle Kush clone ... Girl Scout Cookies.. Cherry Pie.. Animal Cookies.. etc...Obviously, All of those hybrids, Will NOT be released... Just giving some options, that we have considered, or are planning to do...Soon.

The Purple Berry Mom x Fire OG BX plants are pretty even in Veg.... Hope you are enjoying that gear man... Thanks for sharing bro.

Lucky4Lyf

Lucky4Lyf

Alright alright.... time for an update FINALLY!!

I brought pix to share with me on this update.

These ladies are about 78-79 days from sprouting thru the soil. They were under a 600w MH (conv bulb) for about a month or so and before that just under some shop light. They got put under one 1k MH bulb on Saturday night and will veg under that until day 90 and then we will flip and they will bask under the glow of 2k HPS. I havent done much to them at all except pinch them a couple times and pinch off the very top about 2 weeks ago.

All of them are growing similiar in structure and and you can DEF see the Fire OG traits in there. There is one that is alot taller than the rest and two medium sized ones and a few smaller ones. All have nice node spacing. I like the shorter fat ones... just how I like my ladies... haha. I have never grown the Purple Berry but I had Redeye over the other day and he saw these in person and said he can see the purple berry in them. They do have a nice purplish hue to the leaves in certain light and also purple in the viens of the leaves and purple on the stalks!! Im stoked and cant wait to get these ladies flipped!! Should be a good show!! STAY TUNED!!

Now... on to the good stuff!!

Purple Fire update Day 78 2
Purple Fire update Day 78 2top

Purple Fire update Day 78 3
Purple Fire update Day 78 3top

Purple Fire update Day 78 4
Purple Fire update Day 78 4top

Purple Fire update Day 78 5
Purple Fire update Day 78 5top

Purple Fire update Day 78 6
Purple Fire update Day 78 6top

#8 (did a slight "supercrop" on this one... she responded well)
Purple Fire update Day 78 8
Purple Fire update Day 78 8top

Purple Fire update Day 78 10
Purple Fire update Day 78 10top

Lucky4Lyf

Lucky4Lyf

I havent update this is some time but wanted too throw up a little slideshow vid of the girls. The first 4 pics in the slide show are Pez but the rest of the pics are of "Purple Fire" I have 2 DEF stand outs. #3 (first pic after Pez in slideshow) and #8 (2nd pic in slideshow after Pez) as far as structure, when its lookin like they will be done, frost, and smell. Smell on #3 is a little sweeter berry smelling with a really pungent funk fuel smell comin thru in the background. #8 is just straight rank OG diesel smell all the way thru. We will have too wait and see on the smoke test how they turn out. We are day 35 flower in the pics! They havent gotten any pk boosters or anything... just rockin Carbon Jolt from Blu Moon for my sugars... all the frost on these plants are pretty much just their natural genetics. Thanks for keepin up with the journal y'all... Sorry for the lack of updates... life of a Farmer right! Ill try and update this a little more comin down the home stretch on these pretty ladies.

kendog000

kendog000

Looking pretty solid Lucky. Gotta say ive run alot of CV's gear in the past. Purple berry, Gfruit delite, ELL, sour double, and couple others. His wares do not dissapoint. Alot of the time i dont think he gets the props he deserves for the work he puts in. Great gear at very respectable prices.

Peace
Ken

Lucky4Lyf

Lucky4Lyf

thnx kd! Yeah I have been very much impressed with the genetics so far. Smells INCREDIBLE in there right now. Cant wait for the smoke test on all these girls!

BTW... I forgot too mention... Make sure you watch the slide show FULL SCREEN AND IN 720 or 1080HD!!

Lucky4Lyf

Lucky4Lyf

Back with the last update for these ladies and this pheno hunt. Grown under 2k HPS in Adjust A Wings. Temps 65-75 degrees... RH @ about 35-35%. These ladies will be getting chopped tomorrow night. I had 7 different phenos come out of the 8 females that came out of the 10 pack of seeds. 100% germ rate on them in less than 36hrs. Threw one deformed fem out. These two in the video are the two keepers so far as far as smell, structure, height, weight, trich coverage, density, leaf to calyx ratio, etc. The final test will be the final weight and smoke tests of course. I will shoot vids of both the weight and smoke tests.

Pheno #1 (#10 as far as sown into ground)
- BB leaner of the Purple Berry side of this cross as far as leaves and overall structure of the plant.
- smell on this girl is very earthy OG almost sandlewood smell with a sweet candy fuel in the background

Pheno #2 (#3 as far as sown into ground)
- Seems too be leaning a little more too the Fire OG side as far as bud straucture and overall plant structure
- smell on her is alot more fuel-y funk upfront with the same earthy sandlewood smells. got a sweet berry smell that comes thru in the very backend

Be sure too watch FULL SCREEN and in 720 or 1080HD!!

blazer

blazer

Hey lucky nice grow like the slide shows,looks like a killer cross thanks for sharing can almost taste em!

SwampGrower69

SwampGrower69

Dank buds Lucky!!! Definitely look like keepers to me! Nice!!!!

Natural

Natural

this is my first look at Canna's fire male offspring..looks dank man..nice job!

what's up with the music sample in the week 5 vid...what artist?

Lucky4Lyf

Lucky4Lyf

whoa wtf happened between your last post and now lucky?

Absolutely nothing actually... besides what I said abov. I just couldnt hold my tongue anymore... too many ppl gettin taken by this asshat!! Ya wanna know what my biggest yeilder in my garden of his BOSS crossed male... which btw... ISNT really a Fire OG Bx... it is actually about 3 generations down from that... 59g dried wieght out of a 5gal pot!! BULLSHIT!! he DOES NOT have ANY of his original Moms that he says he using. He is pulling the wool over the cannabis communities eyes and Im not gonna take it anymore. It bullshit. Like I said... liar and a thief... and Im NOT the only one that thnks like that.... he might as well be shunned in Washinton State and the PNW period!! He better NEVER come back up here!! Too many ppl want his head!!

SwampGrower69

SwampGrower69

Damn thats shitty to hear. I've only grown one of his strains so far, still in flower and waiting to harvest. No offense to anyone but I dont listen to the drama, i let the strains speak for themselves. If i like them that's all that matters to me. Either way your plants look dank Lucky. Good job on the grow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom