CannaVenture Mixer!!!

• Thread starter ExoticGenetix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Hey everyone! New to the forum and happy to be here.

Been waiting my ass off to pop some beans i got from CV. So without further adoo, here they are!

Above Dirt:

Purpleberry BX
JazzBerry Jam
E.C.R.D.
Sour Double

Non CV Strains:

Fire Alien
Chemdog D X (Snowdog X Space Queen)

Week 2 veg1
MEGA956

MEGA956

//Lookin good so far. Could you tell us a little bit more on your setup?

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Sorry for the lack of info. These fine specimens will be grown in Pro-mix and fed with a specially formulated version of house & garden. Right now the vegging is taking place under a 2x4 fluorescent T-5. Once they reach adequate size they will be moved under 2 400 watt Hortilux Blue's, then finally under 8 Hortilux Super High Pressure Sodium 600's for flowering.

Keep in mind though that the whole flower room has the 8 600 watters so these babies won't take up all that space. Will need to see how many will actually be kept to flower after selection and male/female ratios.

Hope that pretty much sums it up. Let me know if there is anything else you would like to know.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
nice line up, how many of each strain, a couple? who made the Chemdog D x? hope you find some keepers!! take care peace

I have 2-3 of most everything mentioned.The only one that is a lone soldier is the fire alien. The Chemdog D X was made by Alphakronic back in 2009. I didn't think they were going to pop with such success but to my surprise they all popped flawlessly! I'm excited!:pimp:

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Oh Shit! Whats up Bro.... Glad you dudes showed up over here man.... jiust to let everyone know whats up.... These dudes run Clean rooms, and everything they grow comes out Top Notch... Great Growers for sure...

Glad you guys are here man....Real Cool....

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Hey Mogrow.. Thanks for teh bump bro.... I know these dudes taht started this thread are members at alot of other forums, and I know they have found some VERY Nice phenos of alot of different CannaVenture Gear.... Im sure they will be by soon with some nice Updates... they are running alot of my gear, if not all of it....

Mogrow, I'd love to see more of your Jazz Berry Jam you have growing.. The pic you already posted looks promising man....

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Oh Shit! Whats up Bro.... Glad you dudes showed up over here man.... jiust to let everyone know whats up.... These dudes run Clean rooms, and everything they grow comes out Top Notch... Great Growers for sure...

Glad you guys are here man....Real Cool....
tadaa!lets blow this place up!sup cv?

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Very Sorry about the Lack of update Lately guys> Ive been shuffling a few different things around in order to get my breeding rooms tightened up.

Anyways. thanks for all the props CV, much appreciated. We got all CV gear blowing out just about everywhere we go at the moment in order to catch all the really nice phenos you have in your packs.

So i had to make room and thin out all of my seedlings which are fully grown plants almost lol. At the moment i kept around 2 Jazzberry females, 1 Purple Berry BX, Fire Alien Male, 1 ECRD male and female, and a Double Sour. So Far so good, im pretty sure i got the phenos im looking for but CV you will have to confirm it for me.

Lemme get some Pics Up!!!:pimp:

~Exotic

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
JazzBerry

DSC03337

Purple Berry BX

DSC03342

ECRD, Very nice Male and Female!!!

DSC03346

Fire Alien Stud Male!!!

DSC03355

My Very Own Blue Lavender!!! Thought Id Sneak It in the Pics!

DSC03338

All of the Chemdog D x Spacedawg Cross were given out to a few close friend for Pheo Eval and selection, However there weere no Males in the group. Makes me wonder if Alphakronic meant to make some fem beans! lol. IDK maybe i was that lucky!:banana1sv6:

DSC03344
DSC03357
DSC03341
CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
What up Exotic...Been Really busy with this upcoming drop and getting ready to throw a bunch of stuff in flower to get the NExt drop ready to go after This Spring Drop...So havent been at any of my forums very much lately... But things seem to be settling don now.... These 18-20 hour days are catching up to me man...But I can see the end of the tunnel now, Seeds have been harvested and are now being Dried...So The First Wave of The Spring Drop will be sent out in teh next 7-10 days... Just want to make sure seeds are Completely dry..

Anyways man... You gotta give us an Update.. That East Coast Royal Diesel is The Shit man.. I love it..A SOUR plant with Purple Flowers.... When you smoke it or smell it you cant even tell its a purple line... Its Straight SOUR.....A True gem for sure man...Ill be dropping more of these This Round (Spring Drop)..

Hope you fellas are good bro...hit me up man.. Let us know how everything is coming bro...

-CV

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Sorry guys for the huge delay......

Just kinda got busy with some stuff i guess, but i thought id close out this journal instaed of leaving it stagnant, i hate when other cat do that junk so i better practice ehat i preach.

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
So here are some shots of the purple berry and the Jazzberry.

I went diggin through my phone so bear with me.....

Ill Start with the JazzBerry....

IMG 1902
IMG 1911
IMG 1912
IMG 1920
IMG 1921
IMG 1999
IMG 2001
IMG 2002
IMG 2011

From the one plant i personally grew....

Height- 4 ft
Color- Very Purple
Crstalization- Very Light
Yield- Roughly 6 Oz
Smell-Musty Purple
Taste-Very Earthy and rich

Good plant for its dark purple color and production.

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
And As for the purpleBerry from my garden, this plant was not so indica ish. It was very hazy and Big Cola styled.

Here we go.....

IMG 2041
IMG 2033
IMG 2034
IMG 2060

This was also untopped and unaltered when flowered.

Height- 6 ft
Color- Very Purple Hazy
Crstalization- Very Light
Yield- Roughly 7 Oz
Smell- Earthy, Musty Purple
Taste-Very Earthy

Very Large cola style plant. I would Imagine that this would grow massive bud if it were topped and trained into a multibrnached bush. None the less, Big producer and very purple in color.

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Both of these strains from my experience were very purple.

If you are looking for a plant that turns a great shade of purple then this one is for you.

Thank you to everyone who has peeped out this journal and i bode the best to everyone!!!

~Exotic

Mogrow

Mogrow

nice loookin plants and buddage exoticG. mine look similar only smaller..
thanks for the pics..

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
nice loookin plants and buddage exoticG. mine look similar only smaller..
thanks for the pics..
Hey Goo :) You have some Purple Berry going? or the Jazzberry?

Latest posts

Top Bottom