CannaVenture Purple Berry Grow - 6-12-11 start

• Thread starter Bodhidragon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bodhidragon

This thread will follow these CannaVenture Purple Berry beauties through the bloom cycle

These pics are thru the 4th week

Purple_Berry_BX_002B.jpg
PB_young_002Y.jpg
PB_young_003y.jpg

Stay tuned, I will update on a regular basis
Bodhi

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
NICE Bodhi Bro... Thank YOu for starting yoru own Purple Berry BX thread... This will make it easier for us all to follow.... I know Ill be watching closely...

Keep the heat down, make sure there are no light leaks AT ALL....and They LOVE nitrogen, keep pumping them nitrogen well into teh flowering cycle....and all will be good...

Ill be watching this brother... Thanks man....

Are these from teh new generation.. The Purple Berry BX or a release from teh past?

B

Bodhidragon

Hey,
These are the ones that were just offered at The Attitude: the Purple Berry BX. They were there for like an hour and I grabbed them at the very end of May. Started them on June 12 from seed and all 10 popped but one is a mutant midget and just will not grow up. The other 9 are doing great and I am hoping for a couple of keepers. Will clone and sex soon. Can't really start them on 12/12 as the space is occupied for another number of weeks by some other lovely ladies named Pure Kush.

Will keep the pics happening as we go along........

Bodhi

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Hey,
These are the ones that were just offered at The Attitude: the Purple Berry BX. They were there for like an hour and I grabbed them at the very end of May. Started them on June 12 from seed and all 10 popped but one is a mutant midget and just will not grow up. The other 9 are doing great and I am hoping for a couple of keepers. Will clone and sex soon. Can't really start them on 12/12 as the space is occupied for another number of weeks by some other lovely ladies named Pure Kush.

Will keep the pics happening as we go along........

Bodhi

Hey Bodhi, REALLY nice job bro... Yeah, It seems like there is a mutant plant in every pack, It comes from The Blueberry genetics...I just toss em and keep on growing the good ones...Its just a recesive gene that pops up every generation with the Blueberry genetics.. Nothing you can do about it.. The good news is, You dont need very many Purple Berry BX seeds to find the Mom Keeper....

Just a tip, They HATE light leaks, hate extremely high temps and the LOVE nitrogen..Keep p[umping them full of nitrogen past teh halfway point in flower or they will turn yellow on you...Other than that, They are p[retty easy to grow...and they yield nicely due to how dense teh flowers are... You will find out exactly what I mean ijn a couple months.....

I look forward to it man... They are going to be monsters soon...Purple Berry BX responds nicely to topping or LST....

Take care and keep it up man.... I want EVERYONE to see how PURPLE these plants get....

B

Bodhidragon

Purple Berry 7th week

Had a bad case of mites. Doing better now after having been topped for cloning. Will still need to veg longer as flowering room still has other ladies finishing up their cycle.... Notice the purple and the obvious male that showed up. Looking forward to flowering. Will keep pictures coming.
pb_001d.jpg
pb_007.jpg

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Hell Yeah man... You are going to have trees once you start flowering them beauties out....Keep it bro..Can't wait to watch this thread un-fold....

Cyclol

Cyclol

Organic Cannabinoïd
Supporter
Hi Bodhi,

Nice to see PurpleBerryBX Grow report !
Bro what did you use against mites ? personnally, I found 2 products which works really good, for sure it is always better to prevent during the veg stage, and spray the plants till the 2 or 3 first weeks in 12/12... ( Personally, I spray weekly during the veg cycle, then, on the first week in 12/12... and the last time, 15 days after... )
your plants can be attacked by mites or other plagues but they should resist really better...
I know that is a big and complex problem for an indoor grow...
One of these 2 products, you can easily find it, all around the world, it's the Neem Oil...
Yes, it's smelling a little strange, but it's organic, and, like you stop spraying of your plants early in the flowering... there is no residue of this product in your buds...
( the residues disappear in 15 days max )
I use this one, mixed with a concentrate of seaweed, which reinforce the structure of the plant cells and promotes a best defense against diseases and plagues...

I hope everything will be fine until harvest, for your pleasure, and ours too, to see the pretty Purple Flowers swell of magic !!:harvest:

Keep Growing !

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Looking good Bodhi... Im still following dude... Glad you are documenting yoru Purple Berry BX grow....Lots of attention following this specific line.....

B

Bodhidragon

Hi,
thanks for the heads up. I have so many mite recipes that I could open up a pharmacy just for the little buggers. I call them the Borg. "Resistance is Futile." No matter what I do at some point down the road they're back.

I use mite-rid from Australia. I use Organicide. I use Neem Oil. I use a formula from Matt Rize with Yucca extract. I use a S4S formula. I've used pyrethrum sprays. Believe me when I say I've tried almost every product on the market, including cleaning my veg space and nuclear bombing it. I have a graph of every product created by the Professor who does nothing but study mites. So I know every organic and non-organic miticide out there. Even tobacco juice and garlic.

Just one clone or one brush with an outdoor plant and boom. They're back. One problem I have is a small veg/clone room. Whereas my bloom room is good size, but it gets taken up for 9-10 weeks on average and a week of in the dark drying and then glass curing. So my veg room is in constant use and all my genetics hang out together. Right now I've got Pure Kush going, Cannaventure's PurpleBerry BX, Blood Rose (Heath Robinson genetics), Super Lemon Haze, and Ken Estes GDP. I'm playing around with various purples hoping for the purple "holy grail". My PK is my bread and butter, always in demand and a very rare cut.

I'm chomping at the bit to get these girls cooking, but I'm in the last week of bloom and still need a week of dark drying before the glass jar cure. So will keep you informed.... Thanks for the interest and kudos to CannaVenture for his creation...These ladies are eager to get in the room.
newpbbx_001.jpg

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
WOW dude, those Purple Berry BX plants are HUGE.. Cant wait to see some big bushes "o" dank soon....

marski420

marski420

Any updates on those bad boys?? Its been a month since you last showed us the goods.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Yeah
Those plants were looking pretty good. wonder how they turned out.

hey Cannaventure
Think PurpleBerry BX will do ok outdoors/greenhouse?

B

Bodhidragon

Finally Purple Berry 8 weeks in

After numerous pitfalls here are some pics of Purple Berry almost done. Probably go a full 9 weeks.....what a smell .. like grape juice.... can't wait to taste em..
purple_berryyes.jpg
purple_berry_00new.jpg
purple_berrynewer.jpg

T

TreFarmer

Man I shoulda cleaned out every seed house for this one!! One pack just may not do!!

Top Bottom