• Thread starter Bodhidragon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
:confused0054::confused0054::confused0054::confused0054:

Yeeeaahhh Man!! Those are Frigging Awesome!!

Man.... I can't wait to have some flowers like that!!!

Great job Dragon !

Great Strain Cannaventure!

P

paulycali

New paint color LOL! That purple berry bx looks amazing. Stellar job on her for sure and great work cannaventure for creating this wonderful gem. This was the strain i was diggin the most out of the cannaventure gear. Sucks when moneys tight when the drop happens. Missed out :( Looking forward to running these in the future for sure. Hope i can get some money together for a pack of the puple berry bx's. Me likey :)

Cant wait to see some dried shots of those knockout meds. Enjoy them tasty treats to. They look mighty tasty. Mmm yummy :)

W

wdcf2

Jesus that's purple..... I have a few questions for you....

1. The flower to leaf ratio looks AMAZING, did you Defoliate much, or is it just the strain?

2. Lastly how was the yield in your opinion?

Thanks
~WDCF

B

Bodhidragon

Still waiting to see. I do a bit of defoliation by late week 7 into week 9. Trim off a lot of leaf to get more light in. Run everything a full 9 weeks+. Can't tell on the yield yet because I won't cut until the 14th.
I'm hoping they have weight. My problem is I yield over 2.5 on my Pure Kush per plant so it's hard to give up space.
They are the most beautiful purple I have ever seen, so kudos to Cannaventure. My only complaint is that they are sensitive to mites and to organic sprays, otherwise they are phenomenal.
They do need to be babied as opposed to my PK,but when you see this colorful result it is soooo worth it.....

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
WOW BOHDID! Amazing man... Top Notch job on those Purple Berries man...

I can answer some of the questions, The Purple Berry flowers are Very dense, and they hold there weight well after the cure.. very solid, dense nugs... due to the density of the buds, Purple Berry can yield nicely...

Purple Berry BX will do great outdoors.... They are pretty quick to flower....I start counting flower days once they start throwing pistils, and I flower them for 8 weeks from that point....

Again, BohdiD.... Extremely nice man.. great pics.. You really did a good job with them... If you had issues with this grow, I would love to see how you do with no issues.. cause you nailed this one bro...Great Job man...

Thanks for posting these pics.. You came back strong..lol..Great thread...glad you guys are digging Purple berry BX.. I cant keep this in stock, but will do 1 more release of Purple Berry BX, then I will start releasing Purple Berry BXII, sometime real soon, I have already started making the BXII.... But for sure, Atleast 1 more BX release before the BXII's get released....

Thanks to everyone for the Very kind comments....

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
WOW BOHDID! Amazing man... Top Notch job on those Purple Berries man...

Yep. Those really are Beautiful

Purple Berry BX will do great outdoors....

icon10.gif

PBBX6 1 8
blazer

blazer

Fuck bodhi that looks like some purple dank and half.what kinda smell looks dense as hell to.good work bro looks killer!:stonedsmilie:

P

paulycali

I just want to eat the screen LOL! What a great looking lady :)

Eternal Student

Eternal Student

Truly beautiful...hoping the taste and smell match the look..waiting on mine as we speak..amazing genetics and great work bro..

powerplant

powerplant

Truly Beautiful, CannaV has some genetics I wouldnt mind trying out.
Good shit.

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

^^^You should grab a pack of the Jazzberrys. CV says they purple up just as much. I already got a pack of the PB bx, but If the JBJ's are still around when I get paid, Im snagging 1.

I

Indicas4me

He has some awesome genetics!!!Wish he got them out a little sooner on the last drop though,cause I would be loaded with purple clones right now.Next drop picking up some for sure just to have some to start with next season!

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Damn those are looking really nice!!! I just popped a seed of PB BX. I'm now thinking I need to pop more!!

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

please please do a smoke report...potency is the only thing stopping me from gettin a pack.

Top Bottom