CannaVenture Purple Berry Grow - 6-12-11 start

• Thread starter Bodhidragon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

k0rn4444

wow Bodhidragon those look amazing, If you get a chance could you please post a dry pic of one of those buds.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Killing it Bohdi-D... really nice man....Nice pics too bro...

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
please please do a smoke report...potency is the only thing stopping me from gettin a pack.

I will second that. I have a pack but have not run any as a friend has run Purple Berry BX and said its so so in potency but very colorful. Smoke Report PLEASE!!!

B

Bodhidragon

The flavor is very subdued, light with a slight floral taste. Smokes very smooth, no choke, probably due to the thc % which is typical of all Indica related purples. 1st test I put it in the 13% range or thereabouts. Nice, intellectual soaring smoke. You can keep doing things and it doesn't knock you down. It's very enjoyable and you can do a few bowls nicely.
Great job Canna! Most beautiful purple I have ever seen.
driedbm_1003.jpg
driedbm_1001.JPG

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
DAMN BOHDI-D! VERY NICE Dry Shots man.... really happy you like it man.. You for sure did her Justice....

There is a Flat-Top pheno, that I use for my Mom, She has more of a Berry taste.. but You got the yielding pheno.. Both are nice though...And both just as purple colored...

Seriously though Bohdi-D... really nice grow and pics...

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
And just to be clear, Purple Berry /Purple Berry BX is NOT the most potent smoke out there, not even close... Its nice smoke, but wont knock you out.. If you want Purple flowers WITH potentcy-------JAZZ BERRY JAM !

Potent.
Taste.
Smell.
Bag Appeal.

JBJ is VERY unique.... Its half Purple Berry, but the 100% Purple color shines through, just like Purple Berry BX, But has alot more potentcy...I have been telling this to anyone that will listen....They both have their place in our Community, but, IMO, JBJ is better all around... thats my opinion.

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

JBJ is in my opinion the best indica out there! Color, potency, flavor, ease of growing, and a beautiful plant structure. Simply an amazing strain! Vaped some of this at 230 degrees Celsius last night and one bagful blew me away!

K

k0rn4444

so cannaventure, the jazzberry jams that are listed on thcbay will get just as purple as purple berry bx? or is that only the Jazz Berry Jam IX that will get that purple?

Top Bottom