CannaVenture Restock Drop Date info.. I Promise, Its Coming!

• Thread starter CannaVenture
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gerardbutler79

mmm so.. whats up with the durban poison clone ya mentioned. Any pics?

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Wow cv i cant wait to try all of those hog xs and trainwreck looks like u got the fire coming and all org. too.

Thanks alot man.. really appreciate it bro....FYI.. The 3 Hog lines will be released withiin the next 6 months.. probably a little sooner.. Those will be released before The Trainwreck line anf The Black Russian line....

The Hog lines will be VERY nice.... Crazy potent, Stinky..and Great Yielders....All of that in a 9 week flowering time.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
you got any pics of your TN Hogsbreath clone flowered out?

hey man.. Im sorry, I dont, but will be throwing 3 or 4 cuts of it into flower in about a week or so, I will be taking Lots of pictures for everyone, and will post them up.... Check out a new thread here in my forum about The hogsbreath clone.. I wrote alot of info about her...Pics to come...Its a Beautiful cut... VERY FROSTY! As frosty as The White clone...literally!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
mmm so.. whats up with the durban poison clone ya mentioned. Any pics?

Whats up man...I will be releasinga durban line, but The hog lines, Black russian and Electric Larry Land.. Grapefruiot D-Lite will be released before The Durban line....I have so many Elite clone Onlies, and I want to work alot of them, but not enough time in teh day to work them all....So Im just trying to get teh lines I am working now released.....

The Durban line is coming, but it will be a while.....

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Cant wait bro.

Thanks my man... I am working to get alot of extremly dank gear out to The Community, This coming year will be Huge for CannaVenture seeds.. We are working with some crazy genetics....That WILL produce many special keepers for everyone...

We have spent the last year going around to different parts of The U.S, looking for special, local clones, that no other breeder is working with.. Some are very old, from the 70's etc.. We have been very succesful finding alot of Great clones, That before I started this mission have never heard of.. It really is crazy how many great old clones are centralized in different communities around the U.S...And if you are not from that region, Then more than likely, you haven't heard of that specific clone...In many instances, I know that was the case for me...

So lots of great things to come.. obviously we will not be working with all of them, but will and have already started picking the best clones to work with.... Just takes time....but in most cases representing that clone in seed form will be our goal....

Stay tuned folks.. Thanks for the support, again, You have no idea how much it means to me...

As far as teh Upcominjg "restock" drop.. Its coming.. I will be harvesting the seed this week....Then some time to dry and I will ship them off to my Vendors.....i will keep everyone up to dat on this drop... More info coming soon...

Enjoy your Weekend...Grow Dank, Smoke Dank and be Careful.

G

gerardbutler79

Whats up man...I will be releasinga durban line, but The hog lines, Black russian and Electric Larry Land.. Grapefruiot D-Lite will be released before The Durban line....I have so many Elite clone Onlies, and I want to work alot of them, but not enough time in teh day to work them all....So Im just trying to get teh lines I am working now released.....

The Durban line is coming, but it will be a while.....

Thanks for the reply brosef. I'm just wondering if your Durban is like the one DJ Short describes in his book:

Durban Poison

"The South African. I must say, in all honesty, that all the South African herb I have tried has been a bit too powerful and speedy. I always get that heart racing effect similar to the Jamaican. There are, however, very many people who enjoy a good carnival ride herb, and Durban is a very powerful choice, indeed.
The seeds of Durban that I grew during the early to mid-80's produced medium/tall Sativas with spear shaped buds � uniform plants in both structure and finished product. Although production was good, the flavor and odor was sharp, astringent, chemical and burned the nose and sinuses. The high was intense and strong but not notably enjoyable."

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Hey Gerard, yeah bro.. The Durban clone I have is real Durban Poison genetics from South Africa.. Its a straight up sativa, with an up-high, but IMO, Its NOT racey or speedy.. Just a good up beat high.. Personally i dont dig the racey/speedy highs liek something like Thai Haze... Its just too much for me.. Dont like me heart feeling like its going to bust...

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
"RE-STOCK" DROP UPDATE

Seeds are DONE and Drying right now......

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Great Job

Can't wait to see what you send in, thanks for all your hard work

mal

T

thatman

really stand up job cannaventure. looking forward to the big drop. in fact i havent been this excited about a drop in years. ALL of your gear looks amazing. i missed out last drop and was wondering how i can make sure i dont make the same mistake twice. how long does it usual take once they are on the way to your vendors? also is it true cannazon will be receiving your gear first?

G

gerardbutler79

Thanks for the reply brosef. I'm just wondering if your Durban is like the one DJ Short describes in his book:

Durban Poison

"The South African. I must say, in all honesty, that all the South African herb I have tried has been a bit too powerful and speedy. I always get that heart racing effect similar to the Jamaican. There are, however, very many people who enjoy a good carnival ride herb, and Durban is a very powerful choice, indeed.
The seeds of Durban that I grew during the early to mid-80's produced medium/tall Sativas with spear shaped buds � uniform plants in both structure and finished product. Although production was good, the flavor and odor was sharp, astringent, chemical and burned the nose and sinuses. The high was intense and strong but not notably enjoyable."

Thanks man. So is the smell on your durban a bit more subtle and sweet than what DJ describes above? Sorry for all the questions but there's so much phenos out there so I gotta know whats what

B

Blaze215

Heres a few other lines we are working....

ECSD clone x Purple Berry (this came out incredible, and is 100% ECSD but with purple flowers)

Black Russian (Reworking the old Black russian lines)

Purple Urkle clone x Purple Berry
This line up is straight out of the All Stars. Which lines will you be placing up?

This damn thread has me checking it throughout the day now... hahaha.

Thanks,

soserthc1

soserthc1

Waiting on jazy berry myself as i am also purpleless..........gdp,,,,,,,died hope you got plenty of them !!!!!! drop should be anyday ?????? as i just placed order and would like to get it all off at once as the 30 bucks usps is brutal - and i really dont want beans come to house alot...........peace - ill go check it out now ,,,,,,,,,,

Top Bottom