• Thread starter CannaVenture
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
CannaVenture Seeds, End of The World Drop Details

The Next CVS Drop is still scheduled for an early 2013 release... Ill update more in the coming weeks, with more specific details...

With this drop I do want to give out some quality Freebies.. and will ne giving out ATLEAST 2 different Freebies.. The FREEBIES will look similar to these genetics, just not completely sure which it will be, but they will be Quality.... : BlackBerry Kush x Cookie Wreck... Cookie Wreck BX(back to GSC) .... Chameleon Kush ...Purple Berry mom x Alien Kush f2....Tenn. Hogsbreath x Alien Kush f2.... ECSD clone x Cookie Wreck... and so on...

A few examples of gear that will be part of the next drop are..

Electric Larry Land

GrapeFruit D-Lite

GS Cookies BX (Using GSC x Fire OG BX male)

LA Affie BX (using LA Affie x Chem Garlic male)

MVTF BX (using MVTF x LA Affie BX male)

ELL OG (OG dom ELL x (GSC x Fire OG BX)

GS Cookies x (Elvis x 98Bubba Kush BX)

Chem DeLope

BlackBerry Kush x Arcata TrainWreck BXII (same as MidSummer Limited Edition hybrid)

Tennessee OG (Tenn, Hogsbreath x Fire OG BX) or (Tenn. Hogsbreath x Alien Kush F2) ..Not sure yet, my boy has over 30 Hog x AK plants, and about the same amount of Hog x Fire seeds.... So Ill know more soon...

I left a lot of gear off the list, but will spill the beans, once we are a little closer to drop time...

These genetics, Will also be part of The EOTW line-up....

Triangle Kush

LA Affie x Fire OG BX (LA Affair)

Chemdog #4 clone

Albert Walker

GSC

Platinum Kush

ECSD

Tahoe OG

Lavender x JBJ

Elvis (a couple different Elvis hybrids)

I'm burnt right now, just cant think...lol..But, there are a few more, that I know Im leaving out.... For this drop, Im going back through some of the previousley released "Limited Edition" hybrids, and in most cases, they are getting worked,back to either parent, usually the female..... There will be a few outcrosses, using those genetics, to a few "Elite" clones.... some not mentioned yet...

I'll be giving out plenty of gear, to the members, that have a good reputation for completing grow journals.....

I've said it about Every drop in the last 12 months, but, theres no doubt, IMO, The EOTW release, Will be, the best CVS drop yet..

I know some people were dissapointed, about not being able to purchase some gear from the Mid-Summer Drop...So starting with the EOTW release, We are aiming to Atleast Double the amount of packs.. that have previously been dropped...Should be 3k packs or more...hopefully, that will be enough....

We have professional pics from most of everything from MidSummer Drop and will post all those pics before the next drop.
CannaVentureSeeds.com is almost completed.. designer has all the info...links..pics, and is installing the software now. Site should be up within next couple weeks or so and pics can be seen on there just as you can on a popular networking site...

More updates to come...

Great to be here....talk to everyone soon...

-CV​

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Whats up fellas... Ive been busy, like everyone else these days, but during the next few days, Ill spend sometime here at The Farm, and will update threads.. answer questions... allll that shit...

I know there are alot of PM's you guys have sent me, and I will try to respond to all of them within the coming days as well...

Lots of good shit instore for 2013....

Hope everyone is doing welll...I look forward to getting back in the swing of things here at The Farm..... This place has always been one of my favorite forums...

-CV

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
:eek::eek: Just AMAZING! Great job CV! If I had the cash Id be all over this!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Thanks for bringing more dank to the Farm CV!! . I scored a pack from the last drop but not what I REALLY wanted as things were limited Triangle and Platinum kusk sound nice. What you doin with the Chemdog #4?

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Thanks for bringing more dank to the Farm CV!! . I scored a pack from the last drop but not what I REALLY wanted as things were limited Triangle and Platinum kusk sound nice. What you doin with the Chemdog #4?

Hey BudMuncher.. thanks man.. The Chemdog #4 clone? Well, Im not sure exactly what will get released... Ive done a Chemdog #4 BX... and what I like a lot, is Chemdog #4 clone x Ortega (MrNice).. The bad part of it using Ortega, which is a Northern Lights #2 and NL #5 bred within.. But, Ive been reading about a BUNCH of nanners, even over there at his personal site.... And its not just a herm report here, and one over there, It seems to be wide spread, and in many cases, respected, experienced contributors are reporting the same...

Its so hard to believe that ANY Northern Light genetics would herm.. NL is SOLID shit, kinda like Sensi Star..

Shitty part is The Ortega plants, really are beautiful, Ill get my dude running shit for me to take pics, hes not an online forum member, he's an older hippie , that loves to grow...pretty much, a Hippie Hermit..... I think a Chemdog #4 x NL 2/5 hybrid would be great... But it will need to be tested before a big release happens... I dont want any hermi reports..at all...

Then there is another Chemm 4 hybrid.... and IMO, it will be better than the 2 I mentioned above....

nkkhills

nkkhills

Hey CV got any pics of the MVTF and Bullrider moms? Pics of those two gals are limited.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I
Whats up fellas... Ive been busy, like everyone else these days, but during the next few days, Ill spend sometime here at The Farm, and will update threads.. answer questions... allll that shit...

I know there are alot of PM's you guys have sent me, and I will try to respond to all of them within the coming days as well...

Lots of good shit instore for 2013....

Hope everyone is doing welll...I look forward to getting back in the swing of things here at The Farm..... This place has always been one of my favorite forums...

-CV
I would PM you aswell but sounds like your busy let us know when you have room for more PM's where do we go to learn as much as we can from your seeds...ill look into it but ya know

S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
This will be a nice drop hope to pick up a few of these better start getting my pennies together.

kendog000

kendog000

Kickin ass and takin names CV. Bringin the fire as usuall. very much looking forward to ur next round of goodies bro, they always impress!!!
Peace mang
Ken

blazer

blazer

Drop sounds killer can't wait! Love that Chemdog #4 grew a couple of divine genetics Chemdog #4 crosses they are tastey. That chem delope sounds so tastey.good luck with all!

Amber

Amber

Oh my he said Albert Walker didn't he. Well that makes me your newest stalker. Just when I needed someone new to stalk there you are. I just got my EWOK seeds in the mail last week. That was a close one I think I almost let that get away.

G

GMAN91959

Hey CV,
I'd purchased 2 of the 4 packs of your limited edition East Coast Royal Diesel back in Dec of 2011.This was just before you released ECRD to the masses.Can you please refresh my memory of what I might expect from this strain.I popped 5 seeds which all 5 germinated.Once I sex them I'll start a grow log.

Fasheeryfo

Fasheeryfo

can't wait to pick up some more of your gear, haven't flowered what I have yet but I'm loving the health and look of the plants so far, super excited to help spread your genetics. Hope you enjoy seeing a new grower try and take on some elite strains I was scared to even pop the seeds cause I didn't want to screw them up but it turned out great. Way healthier and easier to grow than some of the fem seeds I picked up (other companies), never doing that again.

Amber

Amber

CannaVenture Seeds, End of The World Drop Details

The Next CVS Drop is still scheduled for an early 2013 release... Ill update more in the coming weeks, with more specific details...​
With this drop I do want to give out some quality Freebies.. and will ne giving out ATLEAST 2 different Freebies.. The FREEBIES will look similar to these genetics, just not completely sure which it will be, but they will be Quality.... : BlackBerry Kush x Cookie Wreck... Cookie Wreck BX(back to GSC) .... Chameleon Kush ...Purple Berry mom x Alien Kush f2....Tenn. Hogsbreath x Alien Kush f2.... ECSD clone x Cookie Wreck... and so on...​
A few examples of gear that will be part of the next drop are..​
Electric Larry Land​
GrapeFruit D-Lite​
GS Cookies BX (Using GSC x Fire OG BX male)​
LA Affie BX (using LA Affie x Chem Garlic male)​
MVTF BX (using MVTF x LA Affie BX male)​
ELL OG (OG dom ELL x (GSC x Fire OG BX)​
GS Cookies x (Elvis x 98Bubba Kush BX)​
Chem DeLope​
BlackBerry Kush x Arcata TrainWreck BXII (same as MidSummer Limited Edition hybrid)​
Tennessee OG (Tenn, Hogsbreath x Fire OG BX) or (Tenn. Hogsbreath x Alien Kush F2) ..Not sure yet, my boy has over 30 Hog x AK plants, and about the same amount of Hog x Fire seeds.... So Ill know more soon...​
I left a lot of gear off the list, but will spill the beans, once we are a little closer to drop time...​
These genetics, Will also be part of The EOTW line-up....
Triangle Kush​
LA Affie x Fire OG BX (LA Affair)​
Chemdog #4 clone​
Albert Walker​
GSC​
Platinum Kush​
ECSD​
Tahoe OG​
Lavender x JBJ​
Elvis (a couple different Elvis hybrids)​
I'm burnt right now, just cant think...lol..But, there are a few more, that I know Im leaving out.... For this drop, Im going back through some of the previousley released "Limited Edition" hybrids, and in most cases, they are getting worked,back to either parent, usually the female..... There will be a few outcrosses, using those genetics, to a few "Elite" clones.... some not mentioned yet...​
I'll be giving out plenty of gear, to the members, that have a good reputation for completing grow journals.....​
I've said it about Every drop in the last 12 months, but, theres no doubt, IMO, The EOTW release, Will be, the best CVS drop yet..​
I know some people were dissapointed, about not being able to purchase some gear from the Mid-Summer Drop...So starting with the EOTW release, We are aiming to Atleast Double the amount of packs.. that have previously been dropped...Should be 3k packs or more...hopefully, that will be enough....​
We have professional pics from most of everything from MidSummer Drop and will post all those pics before the next drop.​
CannaVentureSeeds.com is almost completed.. designer has all the info...links..pics, and is installing the software now. Site should be up within next couple weeks or so and pics can be seen on there just as you can on a popular networking site...​
More updates to come...​
Great to be here....talk to everyone soon...​
-CV​

So exactly how early 2013 did you mean?

Latest posts

Top Bottom