CannaVenture's Mother's Mix test

• Thread starter PDX420Grower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

The Mother's mix got me curious. Its supposed to be a mix of Lemon Skunk, Hogsbreath, Pre 98 Bubba and ECSD. Gotta be some fire in there!
Decided to paper towel 5 and all 5 germ'd. 100% :banana1sv6:
Put all of them in Fox Farms Light Warrior soil. 4 have already popped up thru, and are on their way. The 5th should be along soon.
CV_s_mom_mix_001.JPG

CV_s_mom_mix_002.JPG

CV_s_mom_mix_003.JPG

CV_s_mom_mix_004.JPG

#5 (not pokin thru yet)
CV_s_mom_mix_005.JPG

Group photo
CV_s_mom_mix_006.JPG

Group photo close-up
CV_s_mom_mix_007.JPG

I cant wait to see what they end up being. :happy
CV, got any Mother's pics?

Donnybrook

Donnybrook

Sounds like a Nice Combo PDX 4:20 ,

They should provide some Tasty Rewards . Good Luck ,,,

T

TreFarmer

Hell ya was hopin' these would post up;)
PDX is gonna be engulfed in Canna V!!
Vuck Ya!!

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Sounds like a Nice Combo PDX 4:20 ,

They should provide some Tasty Rewards . Good Luck ,,,

Thanks Donny, Im hoping so! With all the variety, being F1s, This is gonna get exciting! Cant wait!:party0045:

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Hell ya was hopin' these would post up;)
PDX is gonna be engulfed in Canna V!!
Vuck Ya!!

Hell yeah! Im super excited about these! (and the PB bx, but thats for another thread coming tonight) So much variety! Thanks again homie!

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

ECRD? Nice! Those are gonna be fire! Thanks for stopping by OG. Welcome anytime.:nod -PDX

blazer

blazer

Duuuude this is going to be intense can't wait see what u get! I got two packs of the mothers mix in holding myself so im curious as hell! good luck bro!:stonedsmilie:

L

laxfiz

I got 10 of these going too. Cant wait to see what you get too. posting pics once i get females. no time to log.

good luck with your grow.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
NICE PDX.... Stoked you are running these bro....There will be soem crazy phenos found.. No Doubt....

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

I got 10 of these going too. Cant wait to see what you get too. posting pics once i get females. no time to log.

good luck with your grow.

Hell yeah, cant wait to see what ya get!

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

NICE PDX.... Stoked you are running these bro....There will be soem crazy phenos found.. No Doubt....

Wsup bro! Thanks for stopping by! Any advice on em?

Edit: Besides giving em too much light? :D

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Update-
The moms mix also got a lil light bleached and twisted from too much light. (just like my other current seed grows) Fortunately Ive solved the problem and they're doing alot better. :dance

CV mom mix #1 and 2 got it the worst. Dont know why but out of everything, they were hit the hardest. They'll be fine tho.

CV_moms_LB_d_001.JPG

CV_moms_LB_d_002.JPG

CV_moms_LB_d_003.JPG

CV_moms_LB_d_004.JPG

CV mom mix #3
CV_moms_LB_d_005.JPG

CV_moms_LB_d_006.JPG

CV mom mix #4
CV_moms_LB_d_007.JPG

CV_moms_LB_d_008.JPG

CV mom mix #5
CV_moms_LB_d_009.JPG

CV_moms_LB_d_010.JPG

Im very excited to see what these become, so Im really really glad I didnt F them up more then I already did. :whew -PDX

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
PD bro.. They will grow right out of that man... No worries bro...They will be fine in no time....

Just love on them a little.. They love back.

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

PD bro.. They will grow right out of that man... No worries bro...They will be fine in no time....

Just love on them a little.. They love back.

They're already startin' to bounce back. Cant wait til they start showing more of their characteristics. Im gonna be happy as hell with whatever they end up being. Thanks CV!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
You will no doubt find some Very interesting phenos in that bunch.. I really cant wait to see what people pull out from these genetics..And to think I almost did not give these away cause I didn't think people liked Mixed packs...I usually like to know exactly what Im growing, but then again, if all teh parents are Elite, then why not... Keepers will be found..

im still waiting for one person to write that they have a special pack I gave away.. i wrote on it "Special" i think it was 100% All Tenn. Hogsbreath F1's...Still haven't heard of anyone with them, But I know they are out there...

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

You will no doubt find some Very interesting phenos in that bunch.. I really cant wait to see what people pull out from these genetics..And to think I almost did not give these away cause I didn't think people liked Mixed packs...I usually like to know exactly what Im growing, but then again, if all teh parents are Elite, then why not... Keepers will be found..

im still waiting for one person to write that they have a special pack I gave away.. i wrote on it "Special" i think it was 100% All Tenn. Hogsbreath F1's...Still haven't heard of anyone with them, But I know they are out there...

Thats cool. I was hella stoked when I got the mothers's mix. I love variety and good suprises. Funny, the person with the special pack has no idea what they have. Hopefully they pop em! Curious vibes their way. :)

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

I just realized its been a week and a half since everyone seen em. They were transplanted on Valentine's day and are looking good. #4 has some thrip damage (I have know idea how it got thrips and nothing else has so far). I noticed thrip markings on the leaves of #4, the other day and searched and found 3 crawlers! Killed em and havent seen any more damage, and dont really want to use Monterey's on em this young. I sent in my payment for Capulator's Bennies 3pk, so hopfully they'll arrive soon and I can get to killin any leftover thrips/bad guys before it spreads or gets worse. Since the transplant everything is looking nice! They were ready! Pics coming later tonite :)

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Update-

They look a lot nicer since the transplant. I havent noticed any new thrip damage to #4 or any others, but I still want to hit em all with Cap's bennies.

CV Mom mix #1
CV_Mom_mix_TP_d_001.JPG

CV_Mom_mix_TP_d_003.JPG

CV Mom mix #2
CV_Mom_mix_TP_d_004.JPG

CV_Mom_mix_TP_d_005.JPG

CV Mom mix #3
CV_Mom_mix_TP_d_006.JPG

CV_Mom_mix_TP_d_007.JPG

CV Mom mix #4 (thrip damage on some of the lower leaves, but not too bad)
CV_Mom_mix_TP_d_008.JPG

CV_Mom_mix_TP_d_009.JPG

CV Mom mix #5
CV_Mom_mix_TP_d_010.JPG

CV_Mom_mix_TP_d_011.JPG

Thanks for looking!

Top Bottom