Cannaventures Pure Ghost OG

• Thread starter OG.Pheno
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OG.Pheno

OG.Pheno

Hey guys I been trying to get some info on cannaventures pure ghost og tried geting in contact but no luck what so ever so was wondering if anyone could help me out. Was putting an order in at attitude seedbank for rudeboi,hazmat, and Holy Grail and came acrost it if its the real deal no dought would I want it but its kinda pricey not that it wouldnt be worth it its 125 for ghost thats a steal but for a knockoff... Anyone know were they got their cut? Or had a cut themselves or a taste of a confirmed ghost og and tried theirs out?

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

No i havnt tried em but I feel fairly certain the ghost og beans u speak of are real deal.i,v only heard good things about cannaventure but your right, they are pretty pricey .I was looking at them myself a while back.i don't doubt they'r real deal.cannaventures triple nova looks superb.i think it's tk x BlackBerry kush × tk.its a two thirds to and a third bbk. If I was going to buy any of cannaventure gear I would get the triple nova but that's just me.
I found these pics of the pure ghost of grown by people who bought those beans
Screenshot 20190612 144534 Samsung Internet
Screenshot 20190612 144223 Samsung Internet

OG.Pheno

OG.Pheno

No i havnt tried em but I feel fairly certain the ghost og beans u speak of are real deal.i,v only heard good things about cannaventure but your right, they are pretty pricey .I was looking at them myself a while back.i don't doubt they'r real deal.cannaventures triple nova looks superb.i think it's tk x BlackBerry kush × tk.its a two thirds to and a third bbk. If I was going to buy any of cannaventure gear I would get the triple nova but that's just me.
I found these pics of the pure ghost of grown by people who bought those beansView attachment 875009View attachment 875010
I found these pics of the pure ghost of grown by people who bought those beansView attachment 875009View attachment 875010
Great!!! Yea they seem to be pretty reputable thanks for your response!

Stash

Stash

A few years ago I grew out some of my very old Oger Kush seeds. My new F2 seeds are now about 3yrs old and to me these are very fresh. I have given out hundreds of them and I gave back some to my friend Ghost. Below are post that I copy pasted from other sites. I hope this clears up a lot for everyone. Later, Stash

"Found this on the old CW site:
" Author Topic: Ogers Kush (Read 87 times)
Ghost1
View Profile

"Ogers Kush
« on: December 24, 2002, 09:26 pm »
I have been fortunate enough to recieve a couple of nice nuggets of Ogers Kush and thought I'd share with the community of what I think about it. The aroma is wonderful, like that of hash from days of the old. I'm 38 and been tokin' for 23 years now. The flavor is reminis of the red hashes, mild and not over powering, yet very flavorful. It expands nicely, where one can hold the toke without coughing up a lung. The buzz is top shelf here folks. It is a good, no great up buzz with no paranoia and little if any indica burn out. I suffer from anxiety and take meds for it. Smoke like this is better than any man made medication for anxiety. I know we've been hearing about it a lot. If anyone gets the chance for a clone, go for it ! You will not be disappointed in the least. Soon I will have a clone mother in my stash garden. I would like to thank the Orgnkid for sharing this wonderful herb with me. Merry Christmas to one and to all. "

"All my Oger Kush are from Orgnkid. They are now F2 and these seeds were made from F1 seeds that were maybe 15 or 20 yrs old and I take very good care of my seed stash. These seeds are everything that they were back then, all females were bred with all the males, no selective breeding. One of the best strains ever but a little smelly. Some phenos will make you very, very happy.
I also have seeds of ECSD x Ogers Kush. The ECSD is the old school original clone. The ogers kush was the prize male found in seeds via orginkid and they stink good.
Later, Stash "

"Ogers Kush was just another name for OG Kush back then. It's all the same plant."

"My apologies ahead of time if I offend anybody.
Nevertheless, my impression was that the Ghost Cut was the original.
Orginkid did the femmed you reference at a later date. A lone male was found in those seeds and pollinated the Ghost Cut, ECSD Cut, and Apollo Haze.
My impression is that what you have Stash is as close that anyone will get to the orginal ogers kush in seed form. "

"Hey Stash,

I've heard Orgnkid say in an interview that he gave ghost the original cutting, not an s1 as most seem to believe.

The JoshD clone is the Ghost as is the Tahoe and so on. Those early few OG renames were all from the original cut leaking from the LA/SFV crew into other crews. The Tahoe came about by a friend of Josh's living in Tahoe with the cut. I hope this helps a bit. "
Add to JetLife175's Reputation

Top Bottom