CannaVenture's Sour Double Kush

• Thread starter CannaVenture
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
This is Sour Double Kush.. Its CVS Sour Kush cut, hit with a nice OG18 Kush male, with alot of upside.. The male is straight up Kush, with a SOur, Chemmy Coffee smell.... Great pod clustering, and quick to flower, produces alot of pollen quickly. A Stud Male.

But as you can see, The CVS Sour Kush really shows her colors in this creation, and the SOUR taste/smell shines completely through... The Lucky grower that pops these genetics, will be gifted a Great Keeper for years to come... Guaranteed to supply multiple Keepers in every single pack.

http://i822.invalid.com/albums/zz146/RussellB2010/CVSNEWGEARCVS025.jpg

I have already started working on a project using my Sour Kush cut and Pre98 Bubba Kush, as well as a few other variations with my SOur Kush.. But Everyone will have a shot at getting her in great hybrid form, or in a straight up clone to seed version through my S1 Fem seed line....

Great Stuff to come....

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Do you make your own Nute's??

Just depends..Sometimes, I use a Modified Super Soil mix....Sometimes I use Chem nutes, with Blooom Boosters... Just depends...I have a lot of success with all kinds of different nute regimes... If you have any specific questions, Don't hesitate... I know I ALWAYS get Dense, Dank Top Shelf nugs.....Never grow "Airy" herb.. Not sure what you are looking for but I will try my best to answer any questions concerning my feeding habits with different methods I use.

MEGA956

MEGA956

How do you chose the male plant to make a cross,
I've heard a couple of answers but not from breeders.
Im planning on getting a place of my own but till late
summer, so im trying to get as much info as possible.
I wont start breeding ofcourse, thats for more experienced
growers i believe. I want to go soil on my first grow, with
a little help I know I can grow good herb.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
I would recommend coco it's dumby proof and youll get amazing results I love coco it's the only thing I'll use beside RW for rooting clones but I'm a coco nut through and through I just a averaged 9 zips per plant grow from seed flipped at 5 weeks all in pure coco with advanced nutrients Connie is awesome !

MEGA956

MEGA956

I wanted to make my own soil mix,
coco is hydro style, right??

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Your own soil mix is very easy as long as you have a good recipe... Then it doesn't get much easier than that.. But yeah, Alot of my Boys are using straight up CoCo....Its pretty much Hydro, you have alot more control over things that way..Both methods you need to learn to read your plants, or get it down to a science and know exactly what each strain/pheno wants at what specific time......It's not as hard as it seems, I dont want to scare you off.... With a soil mix, All you do is PH your water and thats it...Maybe top dress at the end if the plant shows it needs a little push...

I have used alot of different nute regimes in the past....They all work, Im a "Less is More" type guy....I dont EVER feed over 450 PPM of feed....Cut out all nitrogen after the 4th-5th week depending on how long the strain flowers for... Then go with Bloo,o food and Boosters and flush for 10-14 days st the end.....

But yeah, Alot of my Friends LOVE CoCo.... They swear by it...

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
How do you chose the male plant to make a cross,
I've heard a couple of answers but not from breeders.
Im planning on getting a place of my own but till late
summer, so im trying to get as much info as possible.
I wont start breeding ofcourse, thats for more experienced
growers i believe. I want to go soil on my first grow, with
a little help I know I can grow good herb.

Hey bro... As far as chosing males for breeding, It's all Relative.. It just all depends on what you are doing...You choose a male alot like you choose a female... But Stretch, Structure, How quick to start flowering... How tight the pollen clusters are, Smell....Stature....Leaves.. It just all depends on what you are doing and what you are looking for... Ofcourse, If you find a male that produces visible trichomes, then that would be a great start...lol...But that is rare, but those males are out there...

Good luck with your venture, and start pollen chucking in a closet at home... Just because you dont have the word "Breeder" next to your name does not mean you can't make some crosess....

If you really want to get deep into Breeding, Google Mendels Laws...You will learn ALOT from his readings....

Again, Good luck and make some crosses and grow them out....

pura

pura

The CVS Sour Kush looks great guys!...Pretty good yield from her? When can we expect a drop?

Illmind

Illmind

5 weeks from seed yielding 9z plants? u running 10kw per plant? from clone even that's hardly possible. u must teach me.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
The CVS Sour Kush looks great guys!...Pretty good yield from her? When can we expect a drop?

Hey Bro, You are in The Sour Double Kush thread, and yeah she yields nicely, I would say a Good yielder.....As far as The Drop, I am waiting on my packaging, which should be here this week....So a shipment of CannaVenture Seeds will go out this week, aslong as the packaging arrives.

As far as my Sour Kush S1 fem seeds, those are still in the making.. But yeah, she yields nicely too, lots of bud sites, and all the buds are very dense, which bumps up the yield nicely....

My Sour Double Kush has alot of my CVS Sour Kush in it..The taste and smell are straight up CVS Sour Kush... The spear shaped buds are straight from my CVS Sour Kush.... So, Sour Double Kush is as close to my CVS SOur Kush cut as you are going to get until I drop the Fem Seed line....Which will be a couple moremonths away.. But rest assured, IT will happen...

Sincerely, Thank you for your interest in CannaVenture Seeds... We do appreciate it.

pura

pura

Hey Bro, You are in The Sour Double Kush thread, and yeah she yields nicely, I would say a Good yielder.....As far as The Drop, I am waiting on my packaging, which should be here this week....So a shipment of CannaVenture Seeds will go out this week, aslong as the packaging arrives.

As far as my Sour Kush S1 fem seeds, those are still in the making.. But yeah, she yields nicely too, lots of bud sites, and all the buds are very dense, which bumps up the yield nicely....

My Sour Double Kush has alot of my CVS Sour Kush in it..The taste and smell are straight up CVS Sour Kush... The spear shaped buds are straight from my CVS Sour Kush.... So, Sour Double Kush is as close to my CVS SOur Kush cut as you are going to get until I drop the Fem Seed line....Which will be a couple moremonths away.. But rest assured, IT will happen...

Sincerely, Thank you for your interest in CannaVenture Seeds... We do appreciate it.

Thanks for clearing all that up.. Too much sour going on Lol..Got mixed up! Did you find any Og dom from the Og18 male in this cross? Either way she looks super tasty. I feed nothing but organics...Is she a heavy/light eater? Can't wait to run your gear bro! Lookin' good!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Thanks for clearing all that up.. Too much sour going on Lol..Got mixed up! Did you find any Og dom from the Og18 male in this cross? Either way she looks super tasty. I feed nothing but organics...Is she a heavy/light eater? Can't wait to run your gear bro! Lookin' good!

To be honest bro, Sour Double Kush is pretty Sour Dominate, not a ton of Kush coming through... She is a decent eater, I have a tendency to push the Bloom Boosters late in flowering which fucks up the leaves, but the Buds ALWAYS look a shelf above Top Shelf... Just dont feed to heavy.. She does like Cal/Mag during teh stretch, and some nitrogen too...I'm the type of feeder that believes "Less is more", then once Im past 5 weks, I start pumping the Bloom Boosters.....I try to get my base water (Including cal/mag) at about 125 PPM, then I NEVER feed more than 350PPM's of food, so with your water base and feed, my TDS is about 475-500, and I feed, water, water, Feed....And they are ALWAYS happy with leaves slightly point up.... Looking like a picture of perfect health...

When you start growing them, If you have any questions, I will be around every day to help out if you need me.. But they really are pretty easy to grow...

Hope that rambling helped answer yoru question brother.

pura

pura

To be honest bro, Sour Double Kush is pretty Sour Dominate, not a ton of Kush coming through... She is a decent eater, I have a tendency to push the Bloom Boosters late in flowering which fucks up the leaves, but the Buds ALWAYS look a shelf above Top Shelf... Just dont feed to heavy.. She does like Cal/Mag during teh stretch, and some nitrogen too...I'm the type of feeder that believes "Less is more", then once Im past 5 weks, I start pumping the Bloom Boosters.....I try to get my base water (Including cal/mag) at about 125 PPM, then I NEVER feed more than 350PPM's of food, so with your water base and feed, my TDS is about 475-500, and I feed, water, water, Feed....And they are ALWAYS happy with leaves slightly point up.... Looking like a picture of perfect health...

When you start growing them, If you have any questions, I will be around every day to help out if you need me.. But they really are pretty easy to grow...

Hope that rambling helped answer yoru question brother.

Yeah bro i appreciate all the depth you've gone on this. Really means a lot to some people...And you actually know your shit and you dont "beat around the bush"... I respect that. With the feeding with this particular cross seems quite complex now...I dont use any bloom boosters...I use a 2-1 nitrogen ratio thru out veg/flower...And nutrients high in phosphorus in flower...I always use CaMg+. Thanks for the info..Good talking to you.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Yeah bro i appreciate all the depth you've gone on this. Really means a lot to some people...And you actually know your shit and you dont "beat around the bush"... I respect that. With the feeding with this particular cross seems quite complex now...I dont use any bloom boosters...I use a 2-1 nitrogen ratio thru out veg/flower...And nutrients high in phosphorus in flower...I always use CaMg+. Thanks for the info..Good talking to you.

Hey man, Sorry if I confused you, You DO NOT need any Bloom Boosters, That is just what I use, but it's not needed at all... Your normal nute regime will work fine with this line,,, It's really not finiky at all... Just like some cal/mag and nitrogen during the stretch phase, and thats it... You will have No issues growing thsi strain, aslong as you have some basic grow knowledge, which I can tell you do..So dude, Dont worry about that, Sour Double Kush will grow fine for you... You eill have her dialed in quickly, if not the very first run...

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Is this one fuely tasten? i love me some Good OG#18.

I would say it's a nice mix of SOUR and Fuel.. But mostly SOur from the Mommy........ If you like Sour Fuel, Then you will like this, NO DOUBT!

P

puffinpiff

hey CVS whats up? looks like you got some fire in your stable! i'd love to see some real deal thunderfuck again- all around great smoke in my opinion. MVTF hybrids would be sick too like an OG x MVTF or cindy or sour or something. i was wondering, is the OG18 male you use a BX? not 100% but i never spied the #18 in reg form. by the way props for putting out some roadkill skunk, something the world has been missing.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
hey CVS whats up? looks like you got some fire in your stable! i'd love to see some real deal thunderfuck again- all around great smoke in my opinion. MVTF hybrids would be sick too like an OG x MVTF or cindy or sour or something. i was wondering, is the OG18 male you use a BX? not 100% but i never spied the #18 in reg form. by the way props for putting out some roadkill skunk, something the world has been missing.

Yeah bro.. You know whats up man...There has never been OG18 released in F1 form, That I know of..I could be wrong.. But My OG18 male is from a selection process....I had the most beautiful OG18 mom.. Straight coffee kush smell and taste, Golf Ball sized nugs...Tight and dense...Decent yielder due to teh density of teh buds.....I have pics of her, but that pics are from a shitty camera, I now have a better camera.... But I took my beastley Sour Diesel Dad and hit my OG18 mom... Then grew those beans out and selected the 2 best OG18 leaning Dads from that generation, Then hit those to the OG18 mom and grew those beans out, then did a final selection for my Keeper OG18 Dad... The OG18 mom was very distinct, and looked NOTHING like SOur Diesel....Had long branches that grew out then up and grew all the way up to the main cola... Created a crown of buds around the cola.... The SOur Diesel has a way tighter structure, meaning the branches dont get nearly as long and they dont stretch out like the OG18 do...SO the selection process was easy and accurate to the Mom...I figured the Sour D was a great candidate to do a BX to find a great father out of my OG18 mom...

Hope that helps out...The Sour Double Kush will be mostly Sour, with hints of fuel....Dense nugs, nice open structure, with a healthy stretch after The Flip...I like strains that stretch a bit before they settle into flowering...as opposed to plants that have a real tight structure...I like for my buds to get full direct light.....

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter

Thanks for The Love bro... I lost my RKS Mom... So I am working on getting that line BACK to where it was.....and will NOT release it to the public until I have it back on track, like it was....This project started back 8/9 years ago....then 1 or so ago, I lost my Mom..BUt Luckily, I did have quite a few seeds from that project to work with... It's not the same as having my MOm, but with time, I think I can work it back to what it was...Straight Road Kill SKunk smell....with underlying hints on Pine in the back ground....I was hoping to have RKS back on track for this drop... but I have decided to do some more testing first.... I will NOT release anything I am not 110% happy with....Hopefully, you folks respect that..I understand everyone wants some Road Kill in their lives, and for good reason, BUt I need to get it perfect before I stamp CannaVenture Seeds on it.

Hope everyone understands....

Latest posts

Top Bottom