CannaVenture's Sour Double Kush

• Thread starter CannaVenture
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigcountry77

bigcountry77

Nothing at all wrong with taking your time! I think it shows in your work! Everything looks amazing and from what you say sounds really stable and like there are keepers everywhere! But RKS would be nice to have! Just gives us something to look forward to after this drop!

marski420

marski420

I scored a pack of CVS SDK here at the farm and am so excited!! I don't know if you posted this yet but what are the flowering times for this strain?

I know you talked a bit about her stretch, how much do you think a 3 foot plant will stretch?

I'll hit you up with some PM's during my grow if I need some advice, Thanks CVS!

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Can't wait to pop these babies! Just got some of this and Starberry Indica on THCBay ...super excited!:cool0010:

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
I scored a pack of CVS SDK here at the farm and am so excited!! I don't know if you posted this yet but what are the flowering times for this strain?

I know you talked a bit about her stretch, how much do you think a 3 foot plant will stretch?

I'll hit you up with some PM's during my grow if I need some advice, Thanks CVS!

Hey Bro... Nice Score man.. Glad you grabbed a pack man.... The flowering times are very close to 9 to 10 weeks....I start counting days in flower after teh first pistils appear....So 9-10 weeks after that.....You will find something special in that pack bro...for sure...And Do NOT hesitate to ask if you have any questions... SDK is pretty easy to grow.... I would not heg her to 34 feet tall if you are growing them inside...It would probably double in height after the flip....So keep that in mind....Let me know if you have any questions... Cant wait to see some grows of this one... Get ready for The SOur.

Thanks Marski Bro...

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Can't wait to pop these babies! Just got some of this and Starberry Indica on THCBay ...super excited!:cool0010:

Whats up MileHighChic..... Nice grab.... Can't wait to see some Sour Flowers on The Farm soon....If you should have any questions, just let me know.. Im always around....As soon as I see the leaves I will be able to tell you what plants are straight up leaning towards my CVS Sour Kush Mom...She has nice rounded pretty leaves...Easy to spot once you see them.....

Take care, and Thank you very much... I wish you much luck on this grow....

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Nothing at all wrong with taking your time! I think it shows in your work! Everything looks amazing and from what you say sounds really stable and like there are keepers everywhere! But RKS would be nice to have! Just gives us something to look forward to after this drop!

Thanks Big...Appreciate the patience.....As for giving you something to look forward too.....I am finishing up on 2 F1 projects, then will work on nothing but The S1 lines... The S1 lines have already started, but still have some work to do before they are ready for testing...I want to get these last 2 F1 projects out of the way, and will restock everything that was just released, then on to teh S1 lines...

But here are the next F1 projects that are nearly finished, These will be sent out to The Testers, then once the Testers are about 7 weeks into 12/12, I will release them to teh public to buy... Here is a brief description of the last F1 projects We have been working on....

These are for The Sativa Lovers...

Next strains for the Testers will be, Grapefruit D-lite (Grapefruit x Chocolope) My Grapefruit is older stock from Female Seeds.... These 2 strains came together perfectly...I will do another IX and then I'll send these in to The Testers, once they get about 7 weeks into 12/12, I will release them to the public to buy...

The Other F1 project, that is almost ready for Testing is my old Lemon Skunk clone from Vegas hit with a male Lemon Larry from Elite Genetics....I have not thought up a name yet, but will get all that figured out soon enough...

But both of those F1 strains will be ready at the same time....So expect them in about 2 months... I have them both growing and are about 3 weeks into 12/12 right now.... These are sativa plants with pretty quick flowering times of 9+ weeks or so...Sative structure with Indica buds, but a Sativa High all the way....Big Branchy plants...More like bushes...Grapefruit D-Lite really has the best structure, long branches that grow out to form a perfect tree/bush...Plenty of openess for light penetration....Lots of C99 in the Grapefruit D-Lite...

I really love both of these strains....Personally, I love day time, Sativa Highs more than anything else.. My lemon Skunk gives the BEST high ever,no paranoia, no racey heart, none of that.. So clear, all in the head high.. Very clear though..You can smoke a joint of this and take a test without any problems.....Both of those are sure to please anyone....

So I hope that will hold everyone over, until I have time to make more F1's of everything that was just released.... Then we will start getting the S1 line out to The Testers ......

Take Care Everyone....Stay Safe.

2DogWalker

Canna
Looks like some really great stuff you got going bro, very impressed with all the information and knowledge can't wait to get some cvs genes going in my gardens bro. Everything sounds great so far jazzberry sounds like one I will be waiting for next time.

Be well
2dog

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Canna
Looks like some really great stuff you got going bro, very impressed with all the information and knowledge can't wait to get some cvs genes going in my gardens bro. Everything sounds great so far jazzberry sounds like one I will be waiting for next time.

Be well
2dog

Thanks man... We are here for you man..any info you need to help you grow the best meds you possibly can, that is what it's ALL about....PM me if you are looking for a different strain, there are a coupel other places to where you might be able to score something, that you may have missed this go round....Just hit me up, and Ill be able to give you more info... Take care, and thank you for your support....I am very appreciative of EVERYONE interest in my Hard work.......Plenty of GREAt projects in store for All of CannaVenture's Friends and Fam....

Take Care bro.

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
Just wanted to say congrats bro!

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
CannaVenture, Here:The Other F1 project, that is almost ready for Testing is my old Lemon Skunk clone from Vegas hit with a male Lemon Larry from Elite Genetics....I have not thought up a name yet, but will get all that figured out soon enough...
CannaVenture, How about "Double Lemon Larry Skunk"? Sounds like a winner! Lol! I will be watching for these! Thank you for making them! monkey5

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Just wanted to say congrats bro!

AHHH! MY MAN RED! Whats up Brother.... I really hope EVERYTHING is going great for you man... As you can see, I have been EXTREMELY busy, but better to be busy than bored...lol...

Glad to see you Red...... Take care brother....

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
CannaVenture, Here:The Other F1 project, that is almost ready for Testing is my old Lemon Skunk clone from Vegas hit with a male Lemon Larry from Elite Genetics....I have not thought up a name yet, but will get all that figured out soon enough...
CannaVenture, How about "Double Lemon Larry Skunk"? Sounds like a winner! Lol! I will be watching for these! Thank you for making them! monkey5

Actually bro, That is not a bad name at all.... It gets the point accross for sure.... Maybe Ill make a thread so all teh great Friends of CannaVenture can name thsi one....but I do like Double Lemon Larry Skunk......just a little long, but thats not a bad thing...lol.. nice bro....I really think many people will love this one.. The Lemon Larry has a kind of open structure just liek the Lmeon Skunk....They come together nicely, and teh Lemon Skunk bumps up the poor yield on the Lemon Larry... Both are VERY DANK!

I

Igot5onit

Sounds like you have a lot of great things coming up in the near future for community to get there hands on, keep up the great work.

Igot5onit

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Just so EVERYONE knows....I will be putting out S1 fem seeds of my CVS Sour Kush Selfed, but I also might do a BX with the Sour Double Kush, and BX a nice male back to my CVS Sour Kush Mom.... In which it would be Sour Double Kush BX.....Ill do that for all teh people that do not like Fem seeds... That way, You have a way better chance of gettin my CVS Sour Kush in F1 seed form....I know there are some old school folks out ther that hate fem seeds..So I know alot of those people will love to have The Sour Double Kush BX in F1 form.

But for teh S1 fem seed lovers.. You all will have her soon... I will self her, as well as hit her up with teh ECSD clone..plus many more great S1 projects...

Just a little more info for everyone...

Enjoy your Day folks.....And Whatever you do....Make Sure you get stoned...Its Fun!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I used to be on the fence about fem seeds - but then the wifi came along - lol

I am alot more open to them now

either way these sound great

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Sounds like you have a lot of great things coming up in the near future for community to get there hands on, keep up the great work.

Igot5onit

Yeah bro.. We have a ton of great things in store for CannaVenture Friends...That will sure to please EVERYONE! The next 12 months we will be droppiing some crazy gear....Supplying alot of people with new Moms.

Thanks alot man.....

S

snkrhd23

Yeah bro.. We have a ton of great things in store for CannaVenture Friends...That will sure to please EVERYONE! The next 12 months we will be droppiing some crazy gear....Supplying alot of people with new Moms.

Thanks alot man.....

stoked:character0029: bc i missed the ones i really wanted...

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
stoked:character0029: bc i missed the ones i really wanted...

Whats up bro.... Which strain did you miss? Let me know, There are packs available at a couple other places....Just PM me....But EVERYTHING I released is still available at a couple different vendors....Atleast they where 2 days ago...

I can't believe ther are packs still left of The SOur Double Kush here on The Farm.. I figured that one would sell quicker considering the Mom of the cross is my CVS Sour Kush beauty....

M

MasterYoda

sounds like what I'm looking for

Greets to CannaVenture,

Your Sour Double Kush looks to be a great combination of these type of genetics. I have been looking into adding some new gear lately, and have been leaning towards the OG / ECSD / Chem lineage. It's amazing how many combinations of various cuts, phenos, etc. of the aforementioned lines have been crossed, back crossed, and selfed. After looking at what seem like hundreds of possible crosses and various generations, (F1,F2,Bx,etc.) your project with the SDK seems closest to what I am after. Thank you for taking the time to fully explain your selection and breeding process, it definitely helped me make an informed choice on what bring into the fold.

BTW: I am a little bit of an old schooler and did not think highly of Feminized seed until recent innovations have made procuring "female" pollen a little more natural . Now I am looking forward to your new S1 lines.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Greets to CannaVenture,

Your Sour Double Kush looks to be a great combination of these type of genetics. I have been looking into adding some new gear lately, and have been leaning towards the OG / ECSD / Chem lineage. It's amazing how many combinations of various cuts, phenos, etc. of the aforementioned lines have been crossed, back crossed, and selfed. After looking at what seem like hundreds of possible crosses and various generations, (F1,F2,Bx,etc.) your project with the SDK seems closest to what I am after. Thank you for taking the time to fully explain your selection and breeding process, it definitely helped me make an informed choice on what bring into the fold.

BTW: I am a little bit of an old schooler and did not think highly of Feminized seed until recent innovations have made procuring "female" pollen a little more natural . Now I am looking forward to your new S1 lines.

That is a big statement man..... It really means alot... Being honest and giving the community as much info as I can is very important to me..So if I left anything out or if you have ANY questions, Please do not hesitate to ask....

As far as S1 seeds... Im not ahuge fan, I do think they have their place in this industry.... I'm willing to do whatever to help out the community... Some people just dont have the room to pop a pack of "Regular" seeds to find a keeper Mom....So S1 seeds are good for those types for sure... I plan to release alot of S1 lines.. The first wave will be a few of my CannaVenture Moms Selfed and then alot will be crossed to my ECSD Mom...But thats just the first "Wave".... Plenty more to come and lot sof different crosses using Elite Clones....Really stoked to release the S1 lines...Glad to be working on them... I think they will be very special, and will be very easy, about as easy as it gets to find Keepers with just a few seeds....

Top Bottom