Canoeing sugar leafs 4 weeks into flower

• Thread starter Nath4n
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nath4n

Nath4n

Hey all so I got 2 runtz from elev8 genetics and the plant on the right is experiencing some weird leaf growth, the sugar leafs growing out of the buds seem to grow bunched together and are pointing up with some canoeing. At first I thought it could of been the heat but I raised my lights to bout 3 ft above canopy and nothing changed.. pls help I am 4 weeks in flower and the smells in the tent are starting to take On a more undesirable scent. I am using gh floranovo 3 part with cal mag rapid start and diamond nectar

Canoeing sugar leafs 4 weeks into flower
Canoeing sugar leafs 4 weeks into flower 2
Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

Sugar leaf cupping is normal

That picture was taken at around 4 weeks into flower. Strain: Sherbet Queen.

Your photo appears to indicate some edge cupping on the fan leaves, which is less normal. This could potentially indicate a heat or humidity problem. Hopefully your tent is around 75-80F and 40-50% humidity?

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Undesirable scent? Please do not be insulted but have you grown cannabis all the way to completion before?
It could be one of those strains that smells like the diaper after someone fed a baby tropical fruit and peanut butter. In other words, heaven.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

It could be one of those strains that smells like the diaper after someone fed a baby tropical fruit and peanut butter. In other words, heaven.
I run one the breeder promised turns from sour grapefruit to “a rotting dumpster” by end of flower. He was not exaggerating.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I run one the breeder promised turns from sour grapefruit to “a rotting dumpster” by end of flower. He was not exaggerating.
It is amazing how the scent changes during flower. It's like all of a sudden, a new terp enters the scene.

BRUUPLIFE420

BRUUPLIFE420

It could be a sign of heat stress when the leaves curl. Although you raised the lights, that might not be the fix all. I noticed in the previous comments about undesirable smell maybe, just maybe the air circulation isn't what it should be .

Top Bottom