Canopy Coverage

• Thread starter VaultSeedBank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
VaultSeedBank

VaultSeedBank

Breeder
Supporter
1 of the secrets to pulling heavy, especially when using Gavitas which are known for their extended light coverage of penetrating a 5x5 area per fixture. Real simple, instead of designing your scrog frame to be perfectly vertical straight up, bow it out an extra ft. You'll get the extra coverage you were looking for while still keeping your walkways. If your rooms are 68ft in length or even 10ft., you just drastically increased production in your grow by making a minimal change.

Canopy coverage
Canopy coverage 2
Canopy coverage 3
Canopy coverage 4
Canopy coverage 5
Canopy coverage 6
Canopy coverage 7
Canopy coverage 8
Canopy coverage 9
Last edited:
VaultSeedBank

VaultSeedBank

Breeder
Supporter
god damn how much did it cost to build that room?
There are 2 rooms identical side by side like this on a flip. I think we were in about 150k including all costs, nutes, power etc.

Last edited:
VaultSeedBank

VaultSeedBank

Breeder
Supporter
damn that's sure a lot to sink in what you get in weight
Let's just say these 2 scumbags walked away w 120 while we took 80. We caught them mid jack move heist New Year's Eve while I was in Glamis I got a phone call at 12:03 am. Not how I like to kick off the new year if u know what I mean... homeboy even had the audacity to rock 1 of my sweatshirts he found in the room while they were hitting it.... Fucking Scum Bags

IMG 8539
IMG 8540
VaultSeedBank

VaultSeedBank

Breeder
Supporter
Going against what I was saying, this room here yielded 3.28 per light but as you can see everything couldn't have been much better in terms of canapoy coverage & light penetration. The tables are on wheels and takes a very long time to water this grow by hand watering because is impossible to set up an automatic watering system w tables so close together and still being able to tend to the ladies...

IMG 3143
hiboy

hiboy

IMG 0589
Going against what I was saying, this room here yielded 3.28 per light but as you can see everything couldn't have been much better in terms of canapoy coverage & light penetration. The tables are on wheels and takes a very long time to water this grow by hand watering because is impossible to set up an automatic watering system w tables so close together and still being able to tend to the ladies...

Love all your wall fans
Check out my auto water
156 plants in minutes
Just turn the dial
Hb

hiboy

hiboy

Let's just say these 2 scumbags walked away w 120 while we took 80. We caught them mid jack move heist New Year's Eve while I was in Glamis I got a phone call at 12:03 am. Not how I like to kick off the new year if u know what I mean... homeboy even had the audacity to rock 1 of my sweatshirts he found in the room while they were hitting it.... Fucking Scum Bags
Bummer on them crooks
Ever go to Pismo?
Hb

sixstring

sixstring

Dudes got your sweater on to ?

Top Bottom