Can't beat the outdoors for healthy plants!

• Thread starter budboy299
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
budboy299

budboy299

Yeah Sea, I really do miss the flowers. I love gardening all types of plants and it really hurt cutting the Impatiens early. Oh and the marigolds. Damn marigolds are so hearty that even summer drought doesn't faze them.

budboy299

budboy299

Plants are finally down :)
5 days of rain here and starting to see a few small areas of bud rot. Not alot but definitely worth chopping as we have one day of sun and then 4 more days of rain ahead!

Rough estimate is aprox 7-8 lbs.........wet weight is 17 lbs but the buds were wet from rain too so it is only a guess at this point. I will post dry weight in a week or so

Mogrow

Mogrow

budboy299, good to hear you got your plants in. Nice #'s too... can't beat the ol' backyard and cool neighbors..
peace mogrow

budboy299

budboy299

I'm not sure if marigolds keeping the insects away is true or an old wives tale.

I do know that there was extremely little mite or other bug damage on the plants. I think though that in Canada we tend to get less of a problem with mites than the southern states. Probably because our deep winters kill off the majority of those bugs. Every year the populations have to start from almost scratch outdoors.

Well...except for mosquitos and blackflies

budboy299

budboy299

final tally 3481 grams dry or 7.77 lbs

4 plants backyard grow woooohooooo

budboy299

budboy299

Thanks ML..I sure plan to. Next comes the BHO run from all the dried trim.

Gotta try that winterizing that Graywolf was talking about to remove the waxes.
Pics later

Top Bottom