Cant decide between two leds . Help

• Thread starter MonkeyDSenpai
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MonkeyDSenpai

MonkeyDSenpai

What do you think would be better for a 5x8 grow area

2 Enlite Ceres 780w or 2 ROI E680 growers choice.

I don't really understand all the lingo.
I plan on doing 8 phenos at a time from seed to harvest in the tent if that helps. As well as using coco coir and Gaia green dry nutes.

thatguy2001

thatguy2001

Hey - I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier. What did you go with?

I have 3 Enlite Ceres 780 (one for veg and two for flower), 1 GC ROI E680, and 1 GC ROI E720.

I had lots of issues getting the Enlites without damage - I bought 2 and ended up getting a freebee as an apology after having sent 4 back because they were so damaged. Shortly after, I bought the Growers Choice lights. I immediately found an issue with the E680 when used with a controller where it turned on some of the bars when it was supposed to be off. It also sent the wrong on/off signal to lights further down the chain. Since I only had one, I simply put it at the end of the line and plugged it into a timer as a failsafe. This allowed the controller to change the light intensity, but ensured that the light did not turn on at 'night'.

I haven't seen any noticeable difference in health or yields from any of the three lights, but my next run (starting later this week) will be a monocrop so I should be able to weigh out at the end and determine the winner between them.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Hey - I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier. What did you go with?

I have 3 Enlite Ceres 780 (one for veg and two for flower), 1 GC ROI E680, and 1 GC ROI E720.

I had lots of issues getting the Enlites without damage - I bought 2 and ended up getting a freebee as an apology after having sent 4 back because they were so damaged. Shortly after, I bought the Growers Choice lights. I immediately found an issue with the E680 when used with a controller where it turned on some of the bars when it was supposed to be off. It also sent the wrong on/off signal to lights further down the chain. Since I only had one, I simply put it at the end of the line and plugged it into a timer as a failsafe. This allowed the controller to change the light intensity, but ensured that the light did not turn on at 'night'.

I haven't seen any noticeable difference in health or yields from any of the three lights, but my next run (starting later this week) will be a monocrop so I should be able to weigh out at the end and determine the winner between them.
The issue with the E680 has been corrected in the E720. I like my E720! It can really rock a grow. I've never run the Enlite.

CannaDana

CannaDana

I have ROI-E720s, and they have been flawless, and the plants love them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom