Cant figure it out

• Thread starter claudacio
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

claudacio

I have recently started seeing something going on with the leaves on my plants, I had recently had a PH issue with one and thought maybe what was going on with these was something that the one with PH issues had but no. I cant figure it out with any of my pest books. I thought maybe thrips but I cant find any, as well as I have the blue and yellow sticky strips and they are clean, no bugs at all on them after more than a week being there.

These plants are about 5 weeks old from seed, not showing sex yet and have slowed down with whatever is going on. I flushed them with clearex the other day and I've only given them a compost tea since thinking maybe it was salt build up from the botanicare nutes??? I dont know. About a week ago I started applying neem on a bi-weekly schedule, I am tempted to do a soil drench with azamax but I'd rather wait to hear what suggestions come up.

I've also been checking the spots and edges for critters with a bud scope and nothing much is showing so I dont know man....I am getting stressed with it now. I have a total of 11 plants (not including clones I took a week ago), all but the 2 that I didnt take cuts of as they werent old enough are having this problem, think maybe the cutters I used had something on them? I rinsed with hot water but I ran out of alcohol which I normally prep the cutters with at least going from plant to plant????

Any ideas or suggestions are appreciated, thanks.

IMG_1001_-_Copy.JPG
IMG_1002_-_Copy.JPG
IMG_0998_-_Copy.JPG
IMG_1004_-_Copy.JPG

E

Elite Nugs

Whats your PH?
What type of soil are you using?
What nutrients are you using and how much?
Whens the last time you calibrated your PH meter?
Have you let the soil dry completely out??
Is there a fan thats constantly blowing your plants??
Whats your temps and RH??

hiboy

hiboy

Whats your PH?
What type of soil are you using?
What nutrients are you using and how much?
Whens the last time you calibrated your PH meter?
Have you let the soil dry completely out??
Is there a fan thats constantly blowing your plants??
Whats your temps and RH??

and whats ur ppm.
you cant really fuck up with minimum recommended base nutes for vegging,
40%+++ humidity
under 750 ppm
6.0 ph for hydro, 6.5 for soil
fresh air intake
thats the basics
along with 18+ hours fluorescent lights or mh lights ( 36") away for mh
h

E

Elite Nugs

and whats ur ppm.
you cant really fuck up with minimum recommended base nutes for vegging,
40%+++ humidity
under 750 ppm
6.0 ph for hydro, 6.5 for soil
fresh air intake
thats the basics
along with 18+ hours fluorescent lights or mh lights ( 36") away for mh
h

Are you answering questions for him?? Or telling him what to have those things at?? Im not sure why you responded to my post????

qupee

qupee

Check your medium carefully for bugs. Root aphids can do that sort of damage and they seem to be a plague this year. Search around there's 100 page threads here and on other forums about these bugs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom