Can't Figure Out Plant Issues

• Thread starter FiZZiKKZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I know everyone wants to grow organic but it’s not for novice growers. If you want your grow to produce top shelf with zero worries use Advanced Nutes sensi a&b and Big bud during flowering. All my buddies who wanted to grow herb crushed it first time . You don’t need a bunch of supplements . RO water, advanced nutes sensi for coco, co2 and grow in coco. You will never have a plant that has deficiencies. I’m a commercial farmer that’s been at this for 30 yrs. and I still use advanced along with Power si . This entire organic fad is crazy. You can not grow better weed than me organically. It’s not up for debate. It’s a fact. I’m not being rude but isn’t the whole point to grow good smoke? Salts make a better overall end product. Living soils is a joke.
Idk i think each has thier place.

FiZZiKKZ

FiZZiKKZ

And spray dr zymes twice a week in until harvest and you will have no pests and no pm EVER!
Well there's a big difference in overhead cost comparatively to synthetics, especially using advanced nutrients. I used Advanced nutrients probably 6years ago. The results were great. But now I'd rather produce a cleaner product by using organic growing methods. You may get a half point better on the THC% but I can guarantee you organics smell and taste way better than the synthetic methods.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

The best product will come from how you are able to grow the healthiest plants... as with anything there is no one answer to what is better. Personally indoor I feel synthetic is easier to control. Outdoor organics makes a very strong argument to be more beneficial. Some can do organic extremely well indoor though.

I also would not pay for watered down bottled nutrients with the exception of a few. But for some it takes away some of the guess work and gives good results so it may be worth it.

I can honestly say when it comes to cannabis there is no one single answer to anything.

To many generalizations when it comes to cannabis that have no facts to back them up and many misconceptions as to what benefits are seen and for what reasons

FiZZiKKZ

FiZZiKKZ

The best product will come from how you are able to grow the healthiest plants... as with anything there is no one answer to what is better. Personally indoor I feel synthetic is easier to control. Outdoor organics makes a very strong argument to be more beneficial. Some can do organic extremely well indoor though.

I also would not pay for watered down bottled nutrients with the exception of a few. But for some it takes away some of the guess work and gives good results so it may be worth it.

I can honestly say when it comes to cannabis there is no one single answer to anything.

To many generalizations when it comes to cannabis that have no facts to back them up and many misconceptions as to what benefits are seen and for what reasons
I can definitely agree with this. I wasn't stating that no matter what organic growing produces x or y comparitvely to synthetics. There's many ways to do it and it all comes down to how well do you do it.
My whole issue is I did this same organic method for many years, worked great! The. I come to a commercial building and using LED which I never have and everything just isn't looking right. When they go into bloom under DE HPS they start to look way better. It's just so odd to me.
Again thanks for all the input from everyone! Great community we have!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I can definitely agree with this. I wasn't stating that no matter what organic growing produces x or y comparitvely to synthetics. There's many ways to do it and it all comes down to how well do you do it.
My whole issue is I did this same organic method for many years, worked great! The. I come to a commercial building and using LED which I never have and everything just isn't looking right. When they go into bloom under DE HPS they start to look way better. It's just so odd to me.
Different light will definitely change not only nutrient needs but environmental needs. Under LED you need to run warmer. Likely supplement a touch more Ca,Mg and K. You will see a difference in structure of the plants, photosynthetic rates and many things... Basically have to dial it all in again. But in the end possibly better yields with far less energy and could see other improvements also.

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

Living soils is a joke.

And the model T is the fastest car because it's older.

My dead grandma is smarter because she's older.

You've been doing it right for 30 years, still spending money on AN. I bet you even use the bud candy. Enjoy your wannabe imitation flavor.

Porky1982

Porky1982

Actually spectrum does affect nutrient uptake. Specifically potassium, calcium and magnesium under most LED as the ratio of spectrums are different than MH and HPS.
Yes true but its the spectrum not the source.

Porky1982

Porky1982

I know everyone wants to grow organic but it’s not for novice growers. If you want your grow to produce top shelf with zero worries use Advanced Nutes sensi a&b and Big bud during flowering. All my buddies who wanted to grow herb crushed it first time . You don’t need a bunch of supplements . RO water, advanced nutes sensi for coco, co2 and grow in coco. You will never have a plant that has deficiencies. I’m a commercial farmer that’s been at this for 30 yrs. and I still use advanced along with Power si . This entire organic fad is crazy. You can not grow better weed than me organically. It’s not up for debate. It’s a fact. I’m not being rude but isn’t the whole point to grow good smoke? Salts make a better overall end product. Living soils is a joke.
Show me some links to your weed then check out my organic pics.
I call bullshit on your claims.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

BTW, have you tried anything yet? If it's not Fe or Zn, I'll be damned. Zn starts becoming unavailable at pH of 7, but Fe tends to be deficient more often in cannabis.

On to indoor organics — I'm going to have to try it myself and up the dry nutes in my soil mix. There's no chicken poop involved, so I don't expect a burn.

Except for these pandemic days, my job takes me away from home about 4 - 8 times a year, for a week or more at a time. My wife does not exactly have a green thumb. It's either organic soil or no growing weed for me.

FiZZiKKZ

FiZZiKKZ

BTW, have you tried anything yet? If it's not Fe or Zn, I'll be damned. Zn starts becoming unavailable at pH of 7, but Fe tends to be deficient more often in cannabis.

On to indoor organics — I'm going to have to try it myself and up the dry nutes in my soil mix. There's no chicken poop involved, so I don't expect a burn.

Except for these pandemic days, my job takes me away from home about 4 - 8 times a year, for a week or more at a time. My wife does not exactly have a green thumb. It's either organic soil or no growing weed for me.

I did do a test run foliar of Zn, Mn, and Fe. As that is what my SAP test showed I needed to add to the plants. When I did this I also transplanted into new soil in 60 gallon raised beds and moved the plants from Veg (LED) to Bloom (DE HPS). The plants now look great but I don't know if it was the transplant into new soil or the foliar. I will be trying it on some more plants that are staying in Veg tomorrow.

Top Bottom