Can't figure out what is causing this leaf discoloration, possibly using ACV to ph down?

  • Thread starter neuromorphic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
neuromorphic

neuromorphic

15
3
Soil Growers:
1. Are you growing from seed or clones?

Seed

2. How old are your plants?

85 day veg, day 29 flowering

3. How tall are your plants?

~ 32"

4. What size containers are they planted in?

7 gallon fabric pots

5. What is your soil mix?

Great Lakes water only soil

6. How often do you water and what type of water do you use?

Water when pot is feeling fairly light, use tap water that is about 7.3 ph, lowering with ACV to 6.3 - 6.8

7. What is the pH of your water?

Use tap water that is about 7.3 ph, lowering with ACV to 6.3 - 6.8

8. What kind of fertilizer do you use and what is its NPK ratio?

Only used dry amendments a few weeks before flipping, and some worm castings

9. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything?

Used a micronutrient spray around 1.5 to 2 months ago a few times

10. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined?

Plant #1 has a 315 CMH 22" above it, Plant #2 has a 230 watt qb96 16" above it

12. What size is your grow space in square feet?
Plants taking up around 2.5 - 3x3 area each

13. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space?

Daytime temp is 74 - 77, nighttime is 66 - 69. Humidity always 42 - 48

14. What is the pH of the soil?

6.5 when I tested run off before

15. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space?

Seen a couple normal gnats, but nothing besides that. None currently.

16. How much experience do you have growing?

First time growing

One of the plants started getting very light green after vegging for almost 3 months and so I thought it could be the PH and started using apple cider vinegar to lower ph to 6.3 - 6.8. This started around 2 months ago.

The room temperature is around 74 - 77 during lights on and 66 - 69 during lights off. The RH is around 42-48%. I have a 4" inline exhaust in the room and three fans blowing air around, not rustling the plants that much, aimed at walls.

I gave them some worm castings and dry amendments a few weeks before flowering on top, but only like a 1/4 cup of amendments or less and not that many worm castings.

The plant #2, that looks the worst, has a 315 CMH about 22" above it.

The plant #1 has a 230 watt QB 96 on it, about 16" above it.

The first plant started developing some strange colors but since flipping it has gotten worse. And now the other plant #1 is starting to develop the same thing. I just cannot figure out what is wrong. I have searched a lot of images and posts trying to find someone with a similar issue but have been unable to find any answers for what is causing this.

If anyone has any insight, I would be very appreciative.
 
Top Bottom