Cant figure out whats the deal with her...

• Thread starter vino
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

vino

This happened to about 1/6 of my GSC. All fed the same. real quick the rundown..

week 1-2 flower.
in botanicare Readygro moisture.
3gal smartpots.
water til 5% runoff every other day.

start:
RO water.
Calimagic. 2ml gal.
ppm 250.
house and garden. cocos. 6-7ml gal.
ppm 900.
total ppm 1150.
protekt. 1ml

ph 5.8-6

add.
roots. 1.1
dripclean. .5
multizen. 3.5ml

They're not burnt? They're not eating? white roots are popping out of the bottom.
theyr'e already been nixed. I'm just curious.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ohhh... man, I am SO SORRY. This is not likely deficiency, or toxicity, or burn. This looks like broad mites or other pest/disease.

To be clear, I have not yet had the fortune to experience them, but I've kept up very closely with the information relayed by those who have, and this looks just like what they've also depicted.

Let me do some searching...

I'm just going to give you the hits I got using 'broad mites' here: https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/search/958810/?q=broad+mites&o=date

N

noone88

Your pH is too low. Soil ideal range is 6.5ish.

You didn't say the type of lighting that you're using to flower. It looks like signs of using CFL to flower or other low wattage bulbs.

C

cctt

I don't think I have an answer for your problem, but I'd like to point out the pro-tekt should be added first.
Good luck.

V

vino

well i culled a whole room. not my choice-my caretakers. don leave people to watch your plants. theyll be dead when you get home.

why would i want my ph 6.5 in coco?
im running 1000w hortilux superblue. not cfl by a long shott.
def no broad mites.

i have a whole new run of blue dream going. lets see.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I don't think you want pH to get quite that high in coir, vino. You were able to scope the plants @100x+? If so, I have no idea what could have caused that, but either way I hope this run gets you golden.

V

vino

Yeah I run my PH at 5.8-6.2- noon68 said to go 6.5 for soil, but I'm running coco. Quite bummed because I was able to save 5 of the last batch and they are beautys. I'll post pics later. New bd are looking great. I'm running them in botanicare slacker moisture. Stoked because I use to run royal gold basement mix, and this slacker is pretty close without having to make my own mix. Def won't have problem with this tried and true cut. Purple city genetics. Yeah I scoped them. I think it only gots 60x, but that's enough to tell if I have mites.

C

cctt

You can run coco like soil or like soilless. Proper pH is determined by how you feed it. I see you're going the soilless route, so yes, 5.8-6.2 would be a better range.

Top Bottom