Can't Figure Out Why I'm Getting Seeds

• Thread starter Michigandude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Michigandude

Michigandude

I am growing Skywalker OG from Reserva Prevada and I keep getting seeds, it's not all the plants but only a couple and it's in different corners each time. I have no light leaks, the temp never exceeds 80F. Could low humidity while lights on cause it or could it just be a certain pheno type is prone to it? Also I have no male plants.

william76

william76

Id change the strain,its obviously herming somehow,ull need to thoroughly check each plant everyday for signs of male flowers and get rid of the phenos that show them,or start again with better seedstock.76

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I am growing Skywalker OG from Reserva Prevada and I keep getting seeds, it's not all the plants but only a couple and it's in different corners each time. I have no light leaks, the temp never exceeds 80F. Could low humidity while lights on cause it or could it just be a certain pheno type is prone to it? Also I have no male plants.
Try to establish where the pollen came from (assuming not selfed)..by trying to see the "broadcast spray pattern" (where the seeds sprouted on the plant(s))
I had one sprout naners that I never saw since she was in a corner of the tent..the plant closest had the most seeds (maybe 15)..te others had, less than 10 each

Top Bottom