• Thread starter obbushman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
obbushman

obbushman

Cant figure strain out spidery looking

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Those look like seed pods. It looks a bit like Grinspoon but... Nah.

chemistry

chemistry

Just finished a four plant grow, and my White Widow finished like that, I put it down to rubbish genetics, White Widow was the only one of the four that grew that way.

obbushman

obbushman

Thanks for replys back. Does look like Grinspoon pics in google search. Really sticky and has sweet smell to it. Got it drying out to harvest in few days as most the leaves have dried and hairs turned red.

Grinspoon
AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
Looks like it's had it's bloom trigger tripped back to veg a time or two causing that stretched out single blade leaf growth pattern. Could be caused by a porch light or street light, IDK but some light has interrupted it's flowering at least once but likely multiple times

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Looks like it's had it's bloom trigger tripped back to veg a time or two causing that stretched out single blade leaf growth pattern. Could be caused by a porch light or street light, IDK but some light has interrupted it's flowering at least once but likely multiple times
He could be right I have seen revegging make plants do weird things.

Beazy

Beazy

Was this a bag seed or bought from a seed bank?? Looks like you got some pretty bad webbing going on when I zoom in. Have you seen any bugs ?? It does appear to be frosty tho and does look Grinspoonish !!

GreenMtnGuru

GreenMtnGuru

Oh god I can’t imagine trimming something like that……

Beazy

Beazy

I don’t think you would need to trim !! 😂😂 I never could understand why anyone would WANT to grow that string of pearls Grinspoon plant, I guess maybe if you didn’t have to stick to a plant count but damn a couple joints off a whole plant just doesn’t sound appealing.GRANTED I’ve never tried it but it would have to be DAMN GREAT !!

obbushman

obbushman

Have no clue as to how it is for a while. This was a last minute misc plant that sprouted from some seeds I got. Just had 1 GSC,2 Penn Blend,and 2 Indica plants harvested last month.

Orwell84

Orwell84

I agree, I had a few seedlings to many that sat in solo cups way to long growing to the 5th or 6th node before a neighbor asked if he could have a couple in late July.

One of them shot out balls a week later but the other one is still growing.
it looks pretty funky with its skinny leaves and thin buds but it has crystals all over and smells great.

20211010 192536
20211010 192525
Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Well. If its grinspoon it's going to be mad kill. It barely yields anything. It's also super expensive.
You know I actually think I also read somewhere that the Grinspoon supposed to be mad fire. I bet its mainly cuz its so different the cannabinoid makeup is probably strange in comparison to the kush stuff everyone is used to smoking. I notice that its not always the THC percentage that gets you high, sometimes its just smoking something new. The strain gets you high.

Top Bottom